USSA 3gun Saturday 6/15/2013

Brianatc

Well-Known Fanatic
With the 3 Gun Nation Pro Series being at USSA June 22nd we are going to move the monthly 3gun match to Saturday, June 15th. There will be 5 or 6 stages including a 3 Gun Nation Club Series classifier. Plan 100 rounds for each gun and no more than 5 buck and slug. If you have not signed up for the club series you are missing a chance for some nice prizes at the end of the season.

Freedom Shooter

Well-Known Fanatic
Okie's beware rather we are on the move, standing still, upside down or sitting down, my targets will drop first.

Joking i suck look forwarding shooting this match again!!!!!

jeffhughes

Well-Known Fanatic
JustSayWhen said:
Brian will this match go back to being on Sundays? Also will there still be one on the fourth Sunday of June?
I'm pretty sure the decision has been made to move the match to a different weekend.

Brianatc

Well-Known Fanatic
This is for June only, I'm trying to get some local media out to promote the 3 Gun Nation Pro series event June 22nd. That is another reason for doing it on Saturday and not Sunday.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
JustSayWhen said:
Brian will this match go back to being on Sundays? Also will there still be one on the fourth Sunday of June?
I like Sunday too, so it doesn't conflict.
I can't give up my Ponca match.

MiniUzi

Well-Known Fanatic
I have no dog in this fight nor will I attend this match due to me living in Florida but I'd like to hear about you guys shooting inverted prone. :) I'd like to see video of that too :)

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
Some of you ladies cry too much. I'd just like to shoot more than once every 6 months.

Brianatc

Well-Known Fanatic
We should finish setting up Friday afternoon, we had to leave the range at 6pm last time and finish Saturday morning. Anyone interested in setting up we will try to start about 4pm Friday.

Latest posts