USSA 3gun 4-28-13, NRA Sports 3-Gun Nation Club Series

Brianatc

Well-Known Fanatic
This will be the first 3gun Nation club match at USSA, we will have at least one classifier. If you haven't looked into the club series check out:

http://memberships.3gunnation.com/series/club

Each club member will have the opportunity to win a Remington VersaMax Shotgun as well as a HiperFire Trigger. One shotgun and trigger has been generously donated to each club for a random drawing. For every 3GN match you shoot, your name will be entered into the drawing. In addition, Palmetto State Armory will award a PSA PA-15 3G 20" AR-15 rifle to the winner of each division in the National 3GN Club Series points race.

The NRA Sports 3-Gun Nation Club Series, Presented by Remington, provides an opportunity for shooters of all skill levels to compete with each other on a national level at their local club. 3GN does this through the use of classifier stages and a national database. Once a classifier has been shot and scores submitted, individual members will receive a designated ranking for their skill level.

Clubs that are part of the club series will submit scores from a minimum of six (6) 3GN classifiers in a season. Members must shoot one (1) classifier stage in order to receive a 3GN ranking and compete in four (4) classifiers to be eligible for the points series.

We are also looking at using this for an Area points series, with details to follow.

Round count, plan on a max of 100 rounds of each and no more than 5 slug and buckshot,

See you at the range,

Brian Lambert

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
The Max range at ussa is 300 yards. You can sign up the day of the match

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
I plan on making the trip down from Topeka. Might make a weekend out of it and hit the USPSA the day before. Anyone what to head to Twin Peaks with me for lunch?

Prov1x

Well-Known Fanatic
Brian Lambert said:
Round count should be as mentioned, 100 of each maybe 5 slug and buck.

Brian
Sorry for all of the questions but how many stages and what time is the start? I have to be done by 1:00. to go work the gun show w/ussa.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
how are the bays today?
How much rain did you guys get?

Latest posts