USSA 3 Gun 8/25/2013

Brianatc

Well-Known Fanatic
Well looks like it has finally dried out, bring 100 rounds of each, no buck or slugs.
See ya Sunday, sign in at 9:30 shoot at 10:00.

Classifer will be 3GN 03-13 Move Right.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Well-Known Fanatic
charger arms said:
I will be driving down from God's country with the kid. I am thinking Twin Peaks for an after match meal.
You mentioned the match but failed to mention that they had a twin-peaks there...

We may see if a couple of us can make it from up here.

Whats the entry fee, furthest distance engaged for rifle, etc?

Do you have to be a member of the 3GN in order to shoot the qualifier?

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
Joseph,

I don't think you have to be a member to shoot the stage, it is just for standing in the 3GN shooting association.

I think it is $20 to shoot.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
JustSayWhen said:
We always go to Twin Peaks when we come to Tulsa for this match. Anyone else going from Stillwater? Carpool?
Guthrie. hopefully? I haven't broke the news to the wife that I cancelled going to the big ProAm and now I plan on shooting both local matches.

jtischauser

charger arms said:
Joseph,

I don't think you have to be a member to shoot the stage, it is just for standing in the 3GN shooting association.

I think it is $20 to shoot.
Correct. If you join the 3GN Club series you can use that stage to get classified.

Brianatc

Well-Known Fanatic
Match fee is $15 for non USSA members, max distance will be around 60 yards. We do have a good supply of half size USPSA targets and the classifier has a rifle plate rack at 50 yards.

JustSayWhen

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
Guthrie. hopefully? I haven't broke the news to the wife that I cancelled going to the big ProAm and now I plan on shooting both local matches.
Well let me know, since you practically drive through Stillwater to get there. Just don't tell the wife and instead of going to the proam party in Stillwater all weekend and shoot the local matches... No wait if she found out she would kill you haha.

JustSayWhen

Well-Known Fanatic
Brian Lambert said:
Match fee is $15 for non USSA members, max distance will be around 60 yards. We do have a good supply of half size USPSA targets and the classifier has a rifle plate rack at 50 yards.
Well let me know if you need any targets I have a bunch still.

RigPig

Well-Known Fanatic
sidewi said:
Brian, Sent shotgun parts to C-RUMS for work - can I shoot rifle and pistol only?
If we come down I've got an extra SLP you can bum if you supply the shells. It beats taking the FTE penalties on all the shotgun targets.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Well-Known Fanatic
RigPig said:
If we come down I've got an extra SLP you can bum if you supply the shells. It beats taking the FTE penalties on all the shotgun targets.
Whoa there turbo. Offer him my Super Nova, not a semi auto. You're supposed to handicap a guy with a borrowed gun, not give him a leg up ;).

RigPig

Well-Known Fanatic
JoeBobOutfitters.com said:
Whoa there turbo. Offer him my Super Nova, not a semi auto. You're supposed to handicap a guy with a borrowed gun, not give him a leg up ;).
Lol, baby steps, huh? I don't own any pumps. Every time I let someone shoot one of my guns, I usually get beat with it.

jtischauser

JustSayWhen said:
Well let me know, since you practically drive through Stillwater to get there. Just don't tell the wife and instead of going to the proam party in Stillwater all weekend and shoot the local matches... No wait if she found out she would kill you haha.
Sounds like I may not make it after all. Sorry bro.

sidewi said:
Brian, Sent shotgun parts to C-RUMS for work - can I shoot rifle and pistol only?
Surely someone will let you shoot they're shotgun. I know I would if I was there.

Latest posts