USSA 3 Gun 7-27-14

tiny_tj

Fanatic
Well I'm not sure, I have a rifle with plenty of mags, a Glock with 3 mags, and a 930. I have a belt, holster, 2 pistol mag pouches, 1 AR mag pouch, and a taccom 8up dual load caddy on the way. I believe I have enough to skimp by?

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
One stage has an empty shotgun start with 10 rds needed, im sure we can loan you a spare caddy for that one... And snow cones... I have a friend who does have several snowcone stands and a portable one for parties, he was going to come out for the match and set up just for a good laugh but his wife just had a baby 2 weeks early so im pretty sure we wont see him this time

tiny_tj

Fanatic
Thanks Southpaw, I'll see if I cant come up with another just in case!

(edit) I'm sure after watching yet another match I'll be making adjustments to my equipment and buying additional stuff!

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
mike_pinto said:
Bryan does put on a great 3-Gun Nation type match for sure. I would recommend checking out Mike's 3-Gun match in OKC on the 4th Saturday of the month. More of an Outlaw type match with traditional targets and unconventional stages. Great times.. They are both on the same weekend sometimes so it makes a great 2 days of shooting!

Apparently from the above post, we may have the aforementioned snow-cones soon!!
That's it! All this talk of snow cones... Next time we are raiding the cowboy's ice cream freezer!

tiny_tj

Fanatic
Had a great time at my 1st match!
I definitely need to do work on some things though.
Thanks again to everyone who loaned me some equipment and gave me great pointers!

One more question, When will the scores or whatever be uploaded to 3 gun nation site?

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
just a quick update! Scores all saved perfectly on the nooks, but i cant figure out how to get them to sort in order so the scores are in no order for how people finished. If i post them like this I cant sort them later, I sent an email to Ken tonight, Im sure its a simple fix and a push of the button to post them after, Ill have them up as soon as I hear back from Ken. Also again thank you to everyone of you for supporting the match, I know the drive was long for most of you and it was certainly hot for all of us! thanks again! Thats is the greatest reward for a match director.

Latest posts