USPSA @ USSA

mikey80

Negative Approach
ChrisC said:
I was using satire when I was asking that question. Micah please stop PMing me. I've told you I really didn't get a signed semi nude photo of JT
For Christ's sake, I know that!!! You sent me nudes of Tony Wall!!!

PM SENT!!!

Ipsilateral

Well-Known Fanatic
Okay so no news from the range owners/staff and no new MD = EPIC FAIL!

I was out there last week and told its off until they find a new MD, they have one guy in mind but he can't commit to all of it and needs an co-director.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Seems like it would be in the interest of their business to have an employee run this thing. It's not like the USPSA rule book is a secret. Anyone can access and download it. It has all the criteria for legal stage setup.

ChrisC

Revolver Division
I'm surprised I haven't got a text message over that comment yet...... (Even that opens a ton of jokes)

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
CK-1 said:
Just got a PM from my boss, I have to work too much!
I nominate Poopgiggle!!
PM Sent!!
I'm not sure if I would be the worst or greatest USPSA MD of all time, but I'm pretty sure it would be one of the two

bboswell

Well-Known Fanatic
John Zane starting full time employment at USSA in two weeks. He should be a friend to the process. Perhaps he can usher in the Poopgiggle Dynasty. .............And if that doesn't work, any idea what it would take to resuscitate the relationship with that "experienced" crew that did such a great job for years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikey80

Negative Approach
TTownBoz said:
John Zane starting full time employment at USSA in two weeks. He should be a friend to the process. Perhaps he can usher in the Poopgiggle Dynasty. .............And if that doesn't work, any idea what it would take to resuscitate the relationship with that "experienced" crew that did such a great job for years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Money talks, bullshit walks...

Latest posts