USPSA @ USSA 3/22

slider

Hired Gun
Jesse Tischauser said:
Chris I'm told Management wasn't on the property that day. Jade was out of town and the owners were out of the county. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong on that. The match organizers were dealing with the old manager who was on his last days of employment and some of the guys under him that don't sound like they had the authority to make the decisions. You're best bet maybe to pick up the phone and call the pro shop cause obviously nobody from either side is airing it out here.
Jesse, you are wrong and I have to correct you. I met with the Owner Karen that very day and she WAS on the property. Just ask Robert, he'll back me up.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
CK-1 said:
Jesse, you are wrong and I have to correct you. I met with the Owner Karen that very day and she WAS on the property. Just ask Robert, he'll back me up.
Thanks CK! That proves my point that this thread has zero useful information about the situation and that there is a bunch of incorrect information out there. Until you call and talk to someone that knows WTF is going on this thread is just a waste of your time. Unless of course you just want a place to ***** to make yourself feel better.

Maybe at some point USSA or the MD's will issue a statement so both the club and the match don't suffer as a result of this situation.

PM sent.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Jesse Tischauser said:
Unless of course you just want a place to ***** to make yourself feel better.
I thought this thread was for requesting PM's & letting everyone know you sent one

Rob1

Well-Known Fanatic
Guys

As of today I have stepped down as match director at USSA, it's been a long week for me thinking of last weekend, and this just seems to be the right thing to do for me. I spoke to David Reeh the owner of USSA and both agreed that it should have been handled differently but the reason I resigned was Kelly,Jerry and I have done the USPSA match out there since the place was opened, its time for some new blood to come in, David said anyone interested to call him to discuss it.

I would like to thank the people that have come out and supported us over the years, and ask that you not hold last weekend against USSA, it's still the finest range around and David is trying to get things sorted out for everyone so last weekends don't ever happen again.

Rob

mikey80

Negative Approach
Thanks, Rob! I always liked shooting your match. It was always a good time!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
While I understand the fact that Rob, Kelly & Jerry have put on this match from the beginning & need some well deserved time off, I can't help but think this is just another nail in the coffin for matches at USSA. It's been evident for a long time that matches (of any kind) don't get the support they once had. I really hope they can get it together because it's an awesome place to shoot.

Rob, Kelly, Jerry, Thanks for all of the work you've put into this for so long. You guys put on some great matches & I'm sure I'll be seeing you around. Let's hope someone steps up & get's the support needed to do the job. You guys are leaving some pretty big shoes to fill.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Rob, Kelly and Jerry did set a standard that will be tough to follow. Wish I could've shot more of the matches up there.

Thanks guys for those that I did get to shoot.

slider

Hired Gun
Rob, you have given so much to the local shooters around this area and I thank you so much for putting on some of the most fun matches it has been my privilege to shoot. You, Kelly and Jerry have given so much of your personal time, energy and effort to see that we had first rate matches. I'm sure that it is safe to say that we are all extremely grateful for your service as MD at USSA and you will be missed. There are some big shoes to fill for sure!!

Latest posts