USPSA @ USSA 3/22

stan686

Well-Known Fanatic
Luis Renova said:
Damn the only PM I got was a nude pic of Micah that Jared sent.....is that what everyone else got too?
and to think I was starting to feel a little left out with no PM's. Thank goodness I'm not getting that PM!!

ChrisC

Revolver Division
My PM was a semi nude picture of Jesse

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Autographed of course

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Zekernst said:
So, I have been trying to follow this thread, however, as typical with most boomershooter threads, it becomes dificult to do with the tears from laughing so hard. It often times reminds me of an online saturday night live (minus the flaming liberalism and rampant drug use). What ever came of the 4.5 hours of wasted time in my car and the 40 bucks in gas money I spent to pop off 33 rounds in 18 seconds? Just curious. I don't plan on making the drive again and I am still trying to figure out what happened.
I am sorry I probably sound a little cranky, but I haven't received a single freakin pm! That makes me sad!
PM Sent, seriously I actually did send one.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
B.S. DuBois said:
Can we agree that this has run its course for now?
Nope...

I'm with Zeke, I wanna hear what USSA's side was before I decide whether I'll go back up there. With that said, I really DO want to go back!

Zekernst

H & H
from what I can gather it sounds like poor decision making. If in fact stages were set up in the wrong bays, it should have been caught the day before. Honestly I saw multiple targets that we weren't engaging in several of the bays, which could lead to confusion. I think it could have been handled much better by the guy behind the counter. Being in the position I am in I can attest that a little bit of customer attention goes a long way. I do also know that they guy you hire to stand behind the counter doesn't always see things the way you do. It is what makes it so important to really know the folks that represent your company. I won't say never, but it might be a while before I make that drive again. I was really stoked about shooting a big match like that.

ChrisC

Revolver Division
He said he was standing there Friday when the set up people were told what bays to use.

ChrisC

Revolver Division
To quote Buck Hopper i was standing there friday and heard when they were told they couldnt use 18 or 19 but to use 13 and/or one of the steel challenge bays if needed

ChrisC

Revolver Division
OK I just want to clarify that I'm not seeking a who's at fault here just that I feel that the situation could have been handled much differently by management and 37 shooters wouldn't have walked off mad to the point that many won't return. E

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
ChrisC said:
OK I just want to clarify that I'm not seeking a who's at fault here just that I feel that the situation could have been handled much differently by management and 37 shooters wouldn't have walked off mad to the point that many won't return. E
Chris I'm told Management wasn't on the property that day. Jade was out of town and the owners were out of the county. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong on that. The match organizers were dealing with the old manager who was on his last days of employment and some of the guys under him that don't sound like they had the authority to make the decisions. You're best bet maybe to pick up the phone and call the pro shop cause obviously nobody from either side is airing it out here.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
beatingadeadhorse.gif

Latest posts