USPSA @ USSA 3/22

dennishoddy

The Antichrome said:
I referred to the people working at USSA on Saturday as goons. I was however, pleasantly surprised by Karen's receptive attitude.
I'm not sure what "come same to my same" means.
I "liked" it, because its weird.

But then so am I. Kindred spirits.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
JPS said:
Next time one of you want to call me a goon please come same to my same instead of through this thread
In all seriousness, here are the phases of these kinds of threads:

1. Initial grumblings
2. The word spreads, momentum gathers
3. Wild accusations and speculation
4. Actual information
5. Questioning of the actual information
6. Trolls derail the thread with mountains of shitposting
7. Calm

You can't take what's said during phases 2 and 3 seriously. Just ride it out and wait for Micah to post Metallica videos. It will blow over.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
poopgiggle said:
In all seriousness, here are the phases of these kinds of threads:1. Initial grumblings2. The word spreads, momentum gathers3. Wild accusations and speculation4. Actual information5. Questioning of the actual information6. Trolls derail the thread with mountains of shitposting7. CalmYou can't take what's said during phases 2 and 3 seriously. Just ride it out and wait for Micah to post Metallica videos. It will blow over.
how long until #7 starts?

dennishoddy

Wall said:
If I had a twitter acct, I'd follow this
isn't twitter for those "other folks"?

If I told somebody in my circle that I "tweet" there would be one hell of a fight. It would be ugly.

The duck busters or who ever they are would look like libs around my buds.

mikey80

Negative Approach
poopgiggle said:
In all seriousness, here are the phases of these kinds of threads:1. Initial grumblings2. The word spreads, momentum gathers3. Wild accusations and speculation4. Actual information5. Questioning of the actual information6. Trolls derail the thread with mountains of shitposting7. CalmYou can't take what's said during phases 2 and 3 seriously. Just ride it out and wait for Micah to post Metallica videos. It will blow over.
I think a number 5.1 might be in order?

5.1: tough guys show up when the coast is clear to act all hard ass about hypothetical events that have absolutely no relevance to the Actual Information.

#spicynachosinmymouthmakesmehappyiwannadanceputmeinadressandcallmemattrigsby

mikey80

Negative Approach
All I wanted was another match...and for my sins, they gave me one...

Zekernst

H & H
So, I have been trying to follow this thread, however, as typical with most boomershooter threads, it becomes dificult to do with the tears from laughing so hard. It often times reminds me of an online saturday night live (minus the flaming liberalism and rampant drug use). What ever came of the 4.5 hours of wasted time in my car and the 40 bucks in gas money I spent to pop off 33 rounds in 18 seconds? Just curious. I don't plan on making the drive again and I am still trying to figure out what happened.
I am sorry I probably sound a little cranky, but I haven't received a single freakin pm! That makes me sad!

Latest posts