USPSA @ USSA 3/22

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
ChrisC said:
Question, since I shoot a revolver am I even allowed to pm or do I have to write a letter and mail it?
I'd love to trash talk about now, but Chris has kicked my ass too many times while I'm shooting limited.

Please send a PM to anyone that cares.

02Fatboy

Well-Known Fanatic
Remember this guys there was members shooting in the match also. Would USSA kick 3GN off the bays if members wanted to shoot on that bay?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Rick Honey said:
Remember this guys there was members shooting in the match also. Would USSA kick 3GN off the bays if members wanted to shoot on that bay?
When a big event like 3GN is renting half the place I've seen the owners present and know Jade is working during those events.

Sounds like USPSA was dealing with the sanitation engineering staff or something.

I doubt a TDSA class would get booted either.

mikey80

Negative Approach
Three days and seven pages later, all the tough guys decide to show up. LOL

jeffhughes

Well-Known Fanatic
Normally no one would get booted. Nobody has ever been booted before. It was a shitty deal, no one is denying that.

jeffhughes said:
Normally no one would get booted. Nobody has ever been booted before. It was a shitty deal, no one is denying that.
yeah, I got a little of the scoop, and it sounds like it was once in a lifetime, planets aligning thing. When theres a turd in the punchbowl, you dont just fish it out and keep serving, you dump it.

Glocktogo

Well-Known Fanatic
Seven pages and we still don't know the name of the bonehead(s) who did this? I've never had any issues with Jade or Dave when setting up out there, but I've had an issue or two with an underling. It would be nice to know that if I have an issue again in the future, exactly who is in charge and who to talk to before it gets beyond repair???

JPS

Active Fanatic
THIS IS JADE..... WHAT WE HAD HERE WAS A FAILURE TO COMUNICATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTHING ELSE NOTHING MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE WORKING WITH ROB ON RESOLVING THIS ISSUE. SORRY I WAS OUT OF TOWN DUE TO A FAMILY MEDICAL PROBLEM. BUT MY PHONE IS ON AND NEVER RANG!

Latest posts