USPSA @ USSA 3/22

Rob1

Well-Known Fanatic
First of all I am very sorry for the happenings of what took place yesterday, Jerry,Kelly,Doug and myself are going to have a meeting with the owner the first part of this week. He was very apologized many times for how this thing ended up and has assured me that things like this will never happen again. As soon as we have met and have a plan I will let everyone know.

Rob

ChrisC

Revolver Division
Mike I was on the range fixing to shoot when we were told to stop shooting . the who's and what's aren't important. You can defend ussa all you want and the why you are doing it is confusing to me. But to each his own. Telling shooters to move three stages after the match has started is absurd. I saw some guys on 4 wheelers running around. One would think it would be simple to see what bays are open and what is not. Just like it would be simple to tell the uspsa crew what bays they have and what they don't. I'm sure the owners are apologetic. I drove 100 miles to shoot there and was told I couldn't. That's on the management of ussa.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

jeffhughes

Well-Known Fanatic
Black and white, Chris you are correct. What happened never should have.

Grey, **** happens that shouldn't. The owners are taking responsibility, but the are in repair mode.

I get it if you don't, but I sure hope you come shoot with us again because I like squading with you. If not, I'll see you in OKC.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
ChrisC said:
You can defend ussa all you want and the why you are doing it is confusing to me.
Because if everyone gets all pissy and quits shooting at USSA over this, the match will die and the whole Tulsa crew will have to drive to Pryor every month.

The Antichrome

mike cyrwus said:
Stick by it, great; Robert. Id appreciate it if youd defend it as well.
Sent you a PM. Just kidding.

Tempers were flaring. Emotions were high. When I left Rob yesterday, he (and Jerry and Kelly) were not in the mood to discuss this in civil manner. They had chosen not to engage in a conversation with USSA until things simmered down. I, myself, waited for over an hour before seeking out the management there.
Later, many beers were employed to talk the boys off the ledge. Kelly, at one point, was actually shaking in anger. This is a man with a very even temper.

So instead of participating in this 'He said-She said' dramabomb thread...Rob began working to repair the damage. (please note that USSA did not chime in either, and good for them) My understanding is that he has had a conversation with ownership. He has determined that they are apologetic and eager to mend fences. A meeting has been set, and updates will occur at the appropriate times. There may not be a play by play.

Mike, thats all the defense I can offer.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
You know what really pisses me off about the whole thing? The time on this forums servers is still off by an hour. Damn DST. What's Rob going to do about that?

Sorry, back to your USSA sucks discussion.

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
You know what really pisses me off about the whole thing? The time on this forums servers is still off by an hour. Damn DST. What's Rob going to do about that?
Sorry, back to your USSA sucks discussion

The post times are right as far as I can tell.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I swear sometimes I think that a requirement as a shooter and having a love of shooting sports and guns is that you have to be a hot head; myself included. I guess passion is a better word, though.

Rob, thanks for giving us a little info. Best of luck to you, if I can help, let me know.

mikey80

Negative Approach
I'm posting all the PM's in the chat thread. You guys are gonna pay for this!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Micah_Rowe said:
I'm posting all the PM's in the chat thread. You guys are gonna pay for this!
what's bullshit is that Micah keeps changing his avatar pic.
I can't keep track of who I'm conversing with.
Is it sexual chocolate or this Justin Timberlake dude?

Latest posts