USPSA RO class in ROGERS, ARKANSAS, March 28-29 2015

mikey80

Negative Approach
I took this very same class last year.

Get to the class, learn the rules, grow the sport!

Being a bystander will get you nothing!

Greetings Shooters,

There is an increasing need for range officers for area USPSA matches and especially at CASA. Jeff Melton, CASA's USPSA Director, sends along the following email thread containing information about a Level I training event coming up. Please consider taking the step up to RO and help keep this sport alive.

Bill Waters
CASA Information Director

Begin forwarded message:

From: "'Bruce Bethell' [email protected] [competition_shooters]" <[email protected]>
Date: February 9, 2015 at 12:16:25 PM CST
To: "Competition Shooters Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: [competition_shooters] Fw: Level 1 RO Class
Reply-To: [email protected]

A lot of folks have been asking about a Level 1 RO Class. See the information from David King below.

OTHER DIRECTORS, Please forward to your respective mailing lists.

Thanks,

Bruce Bethell

----- Original Message -----
To: Bruce Bethell
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2015 12:02 PM
Subject: Level 1 RO Class

Hey Bruce,
We will be hosting a Level 1 RO class in Rogers March 28-29, 2015. The cost for the class is $40 per student and Troy McManus will be teaching. Location is Parker’s Indoor Range, 1906 West Town West Drive, Rogers, AR 72756. Please send any questions to [email protected]

Sincerely,

David King
[email protected]

mikey80

Negative Approach
mike_pinto said:
Just so you all know, its in Rogers, not at CASA.. Pretty big difference.. :)
Hey, it's came from the CASA email list Mr. Fancy Pants! Besides, Jesse trumped my thread anyways so all your sharpshooting is just a necroposting Knick-pick!

HA!!!!!!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Time to ask permission
Luke, You really should go to this class.
Any serious USPSA shooter should go through RO training even if you don't plan on RO'ing any big matches.

Rockon71385

Founding Member
I need to re-certify, but I'm already signed up for the appleseed course next weekend and I'm pretty sure I'd be in trouble with the GF if I cancelled on her. Appleseed in Stillwater, Seeklander class in Prior, and RO class in AR all on the same weekend. Quick, to the Delorean!

luke.reninger

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm getting death glances if I go to this....All good things must come to an end I suppose. Time to finish some honey doo's and be a husband.

Hopefully there will be one soon I can hit up.