USPSA RO Class in OKC

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I'm working on coordinating another RO here in Okla. Not sure when yet but trying for this summer (possibly July)
Last summer we filled the class & I'm thinking we might have some people who didn't get to take it last time as well as others that are interested.

Last time we had the class I believe it was a minimum of 20 people at $60ea. I'm not sure that's still the cost, but I'll let you know when I find out.

Who would be interested in taking the certification class if we are able to pull it together?
You'd have to prepay but if the class doesn't happen, you'd get a refund.

http://ipsc.okcgunclub.org/ro_class.html

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
2 day weekend class.
The 2nd day was just a little bit of classroom & then taking turns Ro'ing each other some shooting mock stages.

2 day class. It's worth taking even if you don't plan to R.O.
This!!!!
How can you know if you're within the rules if you don't know them?
Next time I give you a procedural or DQ, you'll know whether or not you should've gotten it. :D

grayokc

Well-Known Fanatic
Wall said:
2 day weekend class.
The 2nd day was just a little bit of classroom & then taking turns Ro'ing each other some shooting mock stages.

This!!!!
How can you know if you're within the rules if you don't know them?
Next time I give you a procedural or DQ, you'll know whether or not you should've gotten it. :D
..and when to start arguing :)

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
..and when to start arguing :)
exactly.....when you don't know, you're apt to just take whatever the person holding the timer thinks you should have.

dennishoddy

Wall said:
2 day weekend class.
During the mock stages, there were several "violations" that were pointed out.

Some of them were by the new RO's, and Rob corrected them with the rule book to point out that they were actually legal. Its a great class.

okorpheus

Well-Known Fanatic
Not sure how cost would work or if it's an option, but I might be interested in coming out for the range day. My class got collapsed into one day due to ice storm.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Latest posts