USPSA @ Ponca City 7/14

Strokin04

Grits N Gravy
Just got the email from Doug Stover, who is all going?

OK, the second saturday of the month is upon us. Plan on eight stages and at least 180 rounds down range.

As usual sign up should start by 8:45 and we hope to be shooting shortly after 9:00.

It promises to be pretty warm by the time we are done, so bring plenty of water or your favorite sport drink to stay hydrated!

We plan on setting up friday around noon, if you want to come help shoot me an email with you phone number and I will give you a call when we head out that way.

See you this weekend!

DES

PDN

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm thinking about going to this but my schedule is pretty tight on Saturday. Shooting starts at 9am. What time does this realistically finish up? I need to be back in Guthrie by 2pm at latest.

Thanks,

Paul

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
I'm thinking about going to this but my schedule is pretty tight on Saturday. Shooting starts at 9am. What time does this realistically finish up? I need to be back in Guthrie by 2pm at latest.

Thanks,

Paul

No promises, but we are generally back in OKC by 2:30-3:00 after a stop for lunch.

des63

Active Fanatic
If you open the page that says "find us" it gives you the gps coordinates and tells you that you turn south about 7.5 miles east of I-35.

PDN

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks guys. I'm still trying to decide if I have time tomorrow.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
as always.. good match... got confirmation that apps will be available monday and the major match will be on the 2nd sat in sept!! only 60 dollars!!

Chambers

actual GM
As always, thanks to Scott/Doug for putting this one on. Great match today.

It got freaking hot!

Latest posts