USPSA.org passwords leaked

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
Thanks to the IT geniuses running the USPSA website, a bunch of usernames and passwords got leaked. If you use the same username and password for any other website that you do for your USPSA login, CHANGE THEM NOW.

Here's a list of stolen credentials: http://pastebin.com/C9e82Lm7. Check if you're on there. I recognized a couple local shooters in the list.

MG23

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks. I was just typing the same topic. You should be able to hit cntrl-f and use the find feature on the browser to search the list. Pain in the butt changing my passwords today.

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
I'm on the list, but luckily that password WAS only used in that one place.

Getting an error when trying to reset password, guess I'll have to try again later.

dennishoddy

The last pass program that Poop recommended does a great job. I just finished changing passwords on everything important, and put them into last pass.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I signed up today for Dashlane - looked at it a while back but got lazy - lesson learned. Now all of my passwords are completely random and different for every site!

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't see myself on the list, but I also don't get an email to change my password when I click on reset password. It's been 3-4-5 minutes, how patient do I have to be. I can't take this.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey dr. poop, do you happen to know how lastpass compares to icloud keychain? I see they have it available for Mac. And where did you find the names that were compromised? You hack them? lol

I was able to reset mine earlier today.

Latest posts