Uspsa @ okcgc

ChrisC

Revolver Division
The competitor app. You can search your email address and pull up every match you're been in. Compare multiple shooters in the same match. Etc etc. I played with it a little bit last night but really like it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
What is the competitor app? Is it only for Android?
yeah, right now it's android only

We built this app specifically for competitors to make it easier to view and compare match results, and to analyze competitor performance at USPSA, IPSC, 3Gun, Steel Challenge, IDPA and ICORE matches.
•Search and download results posted at https://practiscore.com/results
•Sync over WiFi during match from scoring devices running PractiScore app
•View and compare multiple competitors side by side
•Dig into every details of the match performance

ShaneP

Looks good to me
I just checked the scores again. I looked yesterday afternoon and I was in 2nd or 3rd limited. I'd like to thank Kurt for shooting minor, and everyone that didn't show up to shoot, and for those that were there for allowing me the victory! You better keep practicing Troy!

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Shane P said:
I just checked the scores again. I looked yesterday afternoon and I was in 2nd or 3rd limited. I'd like to thank Kurt for shooting minor, and everyone that didn't show up to shoot, and for those that were there for allowing me the victory! You better keep practicing Troy!
Congrats. Now I feel bad for calling you a liar and a cheat. Well, kinda

Good shooting amigo. It was really fun shooting with you and Kurt and the Area director (can't remember his name)

posted via Tapatalk

ChrisC

Revolver Division
Shane P said:
7039460948491b682d8ae9c8ff580709.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Feegee

The Magic Man
Top 10 for a crippled person is not to bad! I am just happy the gun ran like a champ!! Time to send the backup gun to STI to get the new barrel, and they said should take about 4 weeks then turn it into a Bianchi gun for a little bit, and try that out. Looks like it will be fun.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Gunnut 23 said:
You worn out a barrel on a backup gun!
#respect
Not wore out. The ramp was cut too deep from the factory & caused many, many cases blowouts from the major PF ammo. He had to load just enough to make Major but not enough to blow the cases out. It was still right on the edge & caused problems too many times.

Latest posts