USPSA OKCGC Jan 5, 2012

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
There were a couple times I was ready to just go kick the little bastards over and take a penalty. If you can keep them within 10 yards and provide some way to brace I'm all for them. lol :)

For your entertainment, this is me. I spent probably an entire clip trying to hit one of those things at the end. heh

45recoil

likes to party
Always fun but I had way too many mistakes to be happy with my shooting. It will definately be a driving force for my practices come Monday.

Also proud of everyone that took on the Rigsby name today. That's how we roll.

Glad you came out today Matt.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
I'm glad I came out. It was good to have some laughs and shoot some delta's. I think I only got 1 Mike the whole match, so not too bad :D
The pics should be awesome. Michelle gave my daughter one of her cameras and told her to start taking pics of everyone, I saw a few good ones she did of people doing reloads and dropping mags.

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
Adam, NEVER let Greg know you hate a certain target or next month he will have entire stage of them!

Learn to love the steel.

Matt, my friend, it was good to see you.
You know what I hate worse than those squares? Paper targets with nothing but giant alpha zones. I mean, those just piss me off more than anything. I would do a full on, fall to my knees, cursing the heavens with lightening and thunder in the background.

kdf9511

Well-Known Fanatic
I nailed one of those pesky little steels on stage 2 and just watched it weeble wobble and not fall down. I did however like the one popper that would fall over all by its self.

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
Adam Striegel said:
There were a couple times I was ready to just go kick the little bastards over and take a penalty. If you can keep them within 10 yards and provide some way to brace I'm all for them. lol :)

For your entertainment, this is me. I spent probably an entire clip trying to hit one of those things at the end. heh
Now I know who you are. :) At least you got to use your whole magazine, unlike me on the last stage...

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Had a good time today, I'll admit the first few stages I wish I'd have stayed in bed all warm! glad I got to shoot and let's hope I get to shoot next month as these matches are a good time. It's pretty cool to get together with good people who share a common interest then you have folks like Corey who found out I was going to be there and was scared to come up LMAO Later,

Kirk

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Kirk Smith (ksmirk) said:
Had a good time today, I'll admit the first few stages I wish I'd have stayed in bed all warm! glad I got to shoot and let's hope I get to shoot next month as these matches are a good time. It's pretty cool to get together with good people who share a common interest then you have folks like Corey who found out I was going to be there and was scared to come up LMAO Later,

Kirk
He should have been scared. According to the scores, your shooting today was awesome! I'm sorry I missed that. I jumped on a squad full of people I didn't recognize hoping to keep them from bogging down the match, but we finished first. It was a weird day for me.

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
kdf9511 said:
I nailed one of those pesky little steels on stage 2 and just watched it weeble wobble and not fall down. I did however like the one popper that would fall over all by its self.

At one point I hit one of those squares just enough to turn it to the side quite a bit. Guess I was just looking for more of a challenge. lol

Latest posts