USPSA @ OKC Gun Club Saturday December 1st

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
Looking forward to shooting this one as a new USPSA member, the classifier is going to bring on a whole new meaning now. Bring it on.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I'm so pissed off, I am going to miss this month because of a stupid Board meeting. And I just got my USPSA card and need some clasifiers.

Could someone shoot a classifier for me. Preferably someone like Jared or Taymoor so when the RealBurkCornelius shows up, everyone will be like "when did he get good"

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I'm so pissed off, I am going to miss this month because of a stupid Board meeting. And I just got my USPSA card and need some clasifiers.

Could someone shoot a classifier for me. Preferably someone like Jared or Taymoor so when the RealBurkCornelius shows up, everyone will be like "when did he get good"

Board Meeting? R u some kind of executive type?

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
On the one hand I probably shouldn't spend the time+gas to go shoot this. On the other hand, I reeeeally waaant toooooooo.

45recoil

likes to party

Jesus there's another Cornelius out there somewhere?

Surely his "firing pin" strike.isn't as weak as the one I shoot with. That'd be embarassing. I hear its a blood flow problem...right Burk?

Zekernst

H & H
burk, sounds like you might need to come down with the bug thats going around! conner and I will be out in full force. I hope I get squaded with a a semi-pro or two. I could use some advice!

Horty

Well-Known Fanatic
I wish I could make it but my OKCGC new member orientation is at 9am on the 1st and it says it will last 2 to 3 hours. I might swing by after to see what's up.

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
Surely Burk has enough clout to move the meeting location to OKCGC, then you can conduct your business between stages :D

Plus, who the hell is going to argue with the dude that has a gun? That's nothing but a win win situation for Burk.

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
I wish I could make it but my OKCGC new member orientation is at 9am on the 1st and it says it will last 2 to 3 hours. I might swing by after to see what's up.

Stop by and tell John Bent what's going on. He may let you shoot, especially if you pre-pay.

I did this a few years ago. One key was to sit up front to be first in line to pay your membership fees. As memory serves, the meeting was right at about an hour or so.

Latest posts