USPSA @ H&H This Sunday 4/23/17

zombiegirl

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks Tony. I'm sure it had something to do when our Nook took a fall. Some things are out of our control sometimes and stuff happens. I know I've been on the receiving end of that when a nook took a fall a couple years ago at an all classifier match. I know as an RO and a shooter we (score keepers) are always looking to make sure everything gets entered & saved correctly....for one the Nook won't let you continue as it pops up an error that you have to clear out before continuing on. I know I personally tried to tell every shooter their HF before I saved it last night as I'm sure Monty & Kelly did the same since we were running it. I think we had 5 or 6 newer shooters in our squad so we did go really slow. I'm not sure how many the other squads had but I think we need to limit how many we have in each squad as it gets overwhelming for everyone.

It was a great match with some tricky stages as far as course of fire. Thanks to all those that helped set up and tear down and thanks to H&H for the gift cards, that is always a nice bonus to the shooters.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Wall said:
The only stages that have no score are on stage 3.
William Redenius
Richard Shelley
John Pritchette
I thought Stage 3 was thrown out? Or was it stage 5? I've slept since then. Jamie those are the 3 that we wrote down on the back of the target while they were trying to get the nook sorted out aren't they?

Sirius

Fanatic
Funny how the top scores are guys you never see actually shooting. Just hanging around the counter like a boss...

Latest posts