USPSA @ H&H This Sunday 4/23/17

Feegee

The Magic Man
This Sunday is our monthly USPSA match at H&H

H&H Shooting Sports
400 Vermont Ave #110
Oklahoma City, OK 73108

Sigh in is at 5:30 to 6:00, and we will begin as soon as all the stages are set up, so please come out and help set up if you can. If you bring 100 rounds that should get you thru the match. We recognize all divisions. We will be giving out 25$ gift cards to those that hang around and help with clean up.
I am thinking about doing 5 speed stages this month maybe even 6 if it looks like it will work out. We will call it Fast And Furious 28.
There is a rumor that the famous Burk Cornelius may come out???

Production
, Limited,
 Limited
 10, Carry optics
, Open
, PCC
Come out and have some fun!!

KellyB

Well-Known Fanatic
e6789c32dfc4fcab3d1770cab6a5da93.jpg

cowzrul

Fanatic
Just trying to learn here. I have a stage with zeros but I shot it and didn't have issues or dq. What do you do in that situation? How do you prevent it when. Someone else is in charge of scores.

Jcawthon

Well-Known Fanatic
cowzrul said:
Just trying to learn here. I have a stage with zeros but I shot it and didn't have issues or dq. What do you do in that situation? How do you prevent it when. Someone else is in charge of scores.
Just ask to see your HF after each stage, so you can check it. It's not considered rude or anything to want to see how your scores were, no one is going to take it the wrong way when you ask to see the tablet.

KellyB

Well-Known Fanatic
cowzrul said:
Did you have any procedurals? Like not a safety violation to DQ but maybe did not follow the course of fire?

zombiegirl

Well-Known Fanatic
Cowzrul--Did you look across the whole page to see how many A's, B's...and Mikes??? That could be why you zeroed the stage, or if you had a procedural, that will really cut into your score also. We are all here to help and if you want to know your score just be sure that after you are holstered up and the range is safe to follow the RO and listen to the hits they are calling out. That will help you learn where your hits are if that is what you are wanting. Shooting minor verses major.....the amount of points you get for your B, C, D are different. Mikes, No shoots, and Procedurals can cost you -10 points each.

Minor scoring: A-5, B-3, C-3, D-1
Major scoring: A-5, B-3, C-4, D-2

Hope that helps you understand a little beter. You can also look on the USPSA website to find out more information. In the beginning it's all about being safe, getting your hits on paper and having fun!! You will learn more as you go along :)

cowzrul

Fanatic
Kelly I was in your squad. I didn't have any problems, procedurals or anything like that. It's not important now I just wanted to know how to prevent it in the future. Sounds like asking to see your hit factor is a good check and balance.

It looks like my scores didn't get entered in the handheld. Looks like it happened to several people on my squad from the same stage.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
The only stages that have no score are on stage 3.
William Redenius
Richard Shelley
John Pritchette

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
All other shooters have a score for all stages, some scores were zero.

Latest posts