USPSA @ H&H Sunday Nov. 13th

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
As usual, Sign in at 5:30 & match starts around 6:00.
Always a fun match with challenging stages.

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
Yep, any pistol is welcome but the match will be revolver friendly. Might want to make sure it has a front sight, you're gonna need it on a couple of the stages.

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
Since it's going to be revolver friendly, as in in no shooting position requiring more than 6 rounds, it would also be a good match to break out that sub compact pistol. You know, that one you carry often but hardly get a chance to shoot at a match except Heartland. No pocket carry at the match but still, a safe holster, couple of mag pouches (or pocket) for your mags, you're good to go. Shannon may be a bit late for this match, so anyone who can be there timely as we get the range closed, cleaned up, and stages set will be greatly appreciated. See you Sunday, the 13th.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
A low round count would be nice since my bullets haven't made it here yet :-O either way I'll figure something out. Later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Chambers I'm being frugal damn-it :p

I didn't get around to calling Donnie early enough in the week so everyone keep your fingers crossed they get here like today! I've got 3 mags good for 57 rounds let's use them! hehehe Later,

Kirk

NL7CO

Well-Known Fanatic
I get back late Saturday and I'm going to try and make it up for this match. How about an El Presidente Standards stage?

SCRAP El Presidente Drill (Don Ross)​
Pistol – 24 rounds​
3 IPSC Targets with 1m between targets 10m from shooter​
Start Position: Loaded gun in holster, VTAC fighting Position - Back to Targets​
On start signal, turn engage each target with two rounds each, reload and reengage each target with two rounds each, reload and engage each target with two rounds strong hand only, reload and engage each target with two rounds weak hand only.​
Add one second for each "C" hit and three seconds for each "D" hit​

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
Round count will be around 96, maybe a little less if you don't miss. Bay 2 is only half useable, do to some ongoing work, so the classifier will be set up there.

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
Classifier will be CM 99-08 Melody Line for any of you gamers who want to practice it. Actual round count with no extra shots will be 66. Chambers, you can shoot as many as you like, just let the RO know when you're finished and ready to show clear. :)

Latest posts