USPSA at Ponca City Rifle and Pistol Club Saturday October 9th

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Guess I got kicked out - maybe Wormy will play with me on Saturday.

Actually this is cool - I'll try to shoot steel challenge on Sunday and H&H Sunday Night - ya'll spread the word up there about BoomerShooter.com since I wont be around....

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
[quote author=B.S. DuBois link=topic=210.msg1724#msg1724 date=1286324854]

Actually this is cool - I'll try to shoot steel challenge on Sunday and H&H Sunday Night - ya'll spread the word up there about BoomerShooter.com since I wont be around....
[/quote]

I'm sorry, I didn't see where you called the seat... I was under the impression that you were still on the fence for this match?

No.343

Well-Known Fanatic
[quote author=B.S. DuBois link=topic=210.msg1726#msg1726 date=1286325171]
Dang - see where being engaged gets ya....
[/quote]
Engaged? Who's engaged? Has anyone tried to save the man? Does he know that after marriage he might have to share his bullet money? Does he know that the wife will try to schedule his time for him? Does he know that his wife will try to get him to spend time with her friend's husbands and boyfriends? Does he know that he will have to go on vacations that are not shooting or hunting related? Does he know that marriage can lead to kids and that can lead to giving up motorcycles, boats and shooting to take up little league soccer and dance recitals? Oh the horror... Does this man have a single friend who can save him from himself? Someone please save him!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
We can role 5 deep in the wife's Escalade if somebody wants to ride in the not so comfortable rear seat. Maybe afterwards we could do a drive by or two???

Dubois, you want in or are you just looking for an excuse to be able to sit him and watch the Sooners again?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
[quote author=No.343 link=topic=210.msg1728#msg1728 date=1286325795]
[/quote]
Engaged? Who's engaged? Has anyone tried to save the man? Does he know that after marriage he might have to share his bullet money? Does he know that the wife will try to schedule his time for him? Does he know that his wife will try to get him to spend time with her friend's husbands and boyfriends? Does he know that he will have to go on vacations that are not shooting or hunting related? Does he know that marriage can lead to kids and that can lead to giving up motorcycles, boats and shooting to take up little league soccer and dance recitals? Oh the horror... Does this man have a single friend who can save him from himself? Someone please save him!
[/quote]

You didn't even mention the fact that you won't ever get the good stuff in the bedroom ever again unless you get a girlfriend.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
[quote author=Rustyzx9 link=topic=210.msg1727#msg1727 date=1286325477]
[quote author=B.S. DuBois link=topic=210.msg1724#msg1724 date=1286324854]

[/quote]

I'm sorry, I didn't see where you called the seat... I was under the impression that you were still on the fence for this match?
[/quote]

Giving you a hard time Rusty - I was on the fence and no biggie - I just set up a trade for a BITCHIN ar-15 upper Saturday night

1 AR built - ready to build my Loki next...

No.343

Well-Known Fanatic
[quote author=jtischauser link=topic=210.msg1730#msg1730 date=1286326185]
[/quote]
[/quote]

You didn't even mention the fact that you won't ever get the good stuff in the bedroom ever again unless you get a girlfriend.
[/quote]
I've been married so long that I can vaguely remember what you are even talking about.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
[/quote]
[/quote]
I was going to select only the items in this post that were absolute fact and agree.
I ended up having to leave the entire post intact.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Ok guys, Mike Chambers is in for this match for sure. I need to know who else is going with us so I can get a plan together. Jesse and Javier, please let me know.

No.343

Well-Known Fanatic
I'd definitely like to go. If your ride is full I can follow you.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
[quote author=No.343 link=topic=210.msg1909#msg1909 date=1286499596]
I'd definitely like to go. If your ride is full I can follow you.
[/quote]

You're good to go. I'll figure out the schedule and hopefully we will hear from Jesse soon. lol...

Chambers

actual GM
[quote author=B.S. DuBois link=topic=210.msg1996#msg1996 date=1286660103]
"oh I didn't turn it on"

HAHAHAHAHA
[/quote]

The devil is in the details. Great little match up in Ponca City. For whatever reason, we all had trouble with the white guys. I think they were moving a little. ;)

ETA: Thanks for the vids!

Latest posts