USPSA at OKCGC Saturday, August 4, 2012 - UPDATE

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
from John Bent OKCGC:

In light of the extreme heat we are experiencing, it makes no sense for us to be out at the range Friday afternoon in the worst of it setting stages.

For this month, I am going to change the game plan and do the setup early morning on Friday instead. I plan to be there a little before 8AM and will be done by 11AM, perhaps a little earlier.

Help is always welcome, though I completely understand that the early morning on a work day will make many folks unavailable. I'll do the best I can with the folks that can make it.

Please let me know if you plan to come setup; I know of at least one person already who is coming. That's about the minimum it takes.

I wanted to get the word out quickly so folks don't show up Friday at 1PM and wonder why the place is deserted.

I was the same Burk...I had it worked out to be there this afternoon, but couldn't adjust that quickly..I hope they got it done.

Jesse just posted that the OKC Aug 3 match is cancelled...REALLY HOPING it wasn't meant to be this one?

Well dang it for no 3gun match...I didn't read correctly, that's a bummer
Thanks Matt :(

45recoil

likes to party
That was an awesome set of stages, thanks to all for the help and warm welcome. Accurate Ron and Burk, it was good to put a face to the screen names...even though your screen names are your full nam....ah I digress. Pleasure to meet y'all. Mike, I still would like the signed head shot photos of u for. 25 a piece. Put me down for half a dolla.

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Enjoyed my first time out to this match and learned some things too.

1) don't forget to put the phone on silent so the wife can't "ring" you in the middle of a stage.
2) Always eavesdrop on Accurate Ron when he is talking and handing out advice to any shooter.

It was a pleasure shooting with my squad mates.

Latest posts