usps upgrading

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
My wife showed me that she can see what mail is going to be delivered each day becaus e of an app that usps has added.

very cool indeed. don't know if I want to see THE BILLS though ;)

Reactions: WWB

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
Ha! it's nice to see what you're supposed to get the day of. Especially if you are tracking Amazon deliveries etc!

the USPS has really stepped up their game.

WWB

Well-Known Fanatic
USPS unformed delivery it's called. Been using it for a while. Now if they could stop losing packages I would say they have actually stepped up their game.
I have a RMR going back to trijicon now that was supposed to be delivered yesterday hasn't been delivered as of yet.

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
USPS unformed delivery it's called. Been using it for a while. Now if they could stop losing packages I would say they have actually stepped up their game.
I have a RMR going back to trijicon now that was supposed to be delivered yesterday hasn't been delivered as of yet.

good luck buddy. luckily for me USPS has been stellar

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
Photographing, cataloging your envelopes and creating a database of people that are not on social media and who they communicate and do business with

.gov keeping track of every communication.

Makes you proud to be a member of police state inc.

terdog

Well-Known Fanatic
I have seldom had problems with USPS, but when I do I can go down to my local PO and actually talke to them and get things figured out.
But, FEDEX & UPS are nothing but corporate monsters that continue to mess up no matter how many times I talk to them.

Lefty319

Fanatic
That's nice, now I can see what mail I'm getting that's been chewed up by their machinery. Since they closed our sort center in Toledo everything goes to the black hole I call Detroit where it either gets loss or chewed up somehow.

Last edited:

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
My company has used fedex for in excess of 28 years and they have only lost ONE package in that time (and it was recently) they are also 99% + on time (or early).

UPS on the other hand hires thieves at their sorting hubs that steal packages and their policy is to make us pay for it.

USPS (besides comment #5 above) are .gov workers doing .gov level work

RStone

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm friends with the UPS, USPS , Fedex Ground and Fedex Express drivers. I do work on some of their guns. We always havea quick conversation each time they deliver. Good folks.

fieldgrade

Well-Known Fanatic
USPS lost a $2500 check in the mail last month. And apparently a "stop payment" with Wells Fargo is only good till March, so I have to renew it. Not sure who I am more displeased with.

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
USPS lost a $2500 check in the mail last month. And apparently a "stop payment" with Wells Fargo is only good till March, so I have to renew it. Not sure who I am more displeased with.
YIKES. had a couple of smaller checks WALK to their destinations and one went awol--sadly it was a payment for a gun.