Sold/Expired Used Remington Versa Max w/ 22" barrel

AKjosh12

Well-Known Fanatic
If anyone would like to drop their versa max auto loader, shoot me a message on here. Would like to give one a go, went to a Cabelas 300 miles away to check out some shotguns, love my JM Pro and have had 0 issues. But want to see what the hype was about with the dual port system.

-Held the bennelli M2 and it was not appealing at all, the sight was terrible, felt too light and was not what I would expect for the $$$$$$. Would have to spend even more to mod it myself and probably still be unhappy.

-The versa max competition felt good, but I'm not spending $1,500... when there's potential to minimally mod a tactical or sports model for less than $1,000.

Rant over PM if someone can do $800 i'll pay shipping no problem.

Thanks in advance.

AKjosh12

Well-Known Fanatic
Benny have heard that you're the man for modding the shotguns from this and other forums. Currently trying to get my hands on a used tactical versamax to mod out and save money. I Plan on checking the feel of the tube while doing quad loads to see if a couple coils to the tube spring need to be trimmed, and opening/polishing the receiver (maybe the bolt also)?

I would need help with the welded lifter and have used C-Rums before and love their stuff Not sure if you do this part as well?.

I'm not sure how much it would cost to do additional items if the gun needed point of aim correction etc. I know you're practically a gun whisperer and will send it in if I need additional help.

Thanks for the response!

AKjosh12

Well-Known Fanatic
Well I found her and I mean her.... nothing a little heat resistant flat black spray paint can't fix. $600 seemed like a solid deal to me.

Attachments

• IMG_6355.PNG
    IMG_6355.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 16

AKjosh12

Well-Known Fanatic
My sister is now looking for one of these anyone know a good place to find a versamax tactical or have one they would like to sell?

Chasegibson

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a beretta 1301 Competition I am looking to sell if that is something you're interested in. Thanks!

Latest posts