Urban Shotgun class

CJA

Fanatic
Training opertunity coming to The Burial Mound Shooting Center in Pawnee, OK

Serenity Bushcraft is branching out into firearms training starting with the Urban Shotgun. Students will learn how to employ the shotgun to it's maximum capablities by using a variety of techniques. Students will be taught nomenclature of the shotgun, carry techinques that maximize employment speed, how to select the proper ammunition for a variety of shooting situations, shooting from cover and shooting on the move, plus much more. This class will be held at the Burial Mound Shooting Center in Pawnee Oklahoma on June 9th 2018 from 9am to 5pm

https://www.serenitybushcraft.com/product-page/urban-shotgun-june-9th-2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

CJA said:
Training opertunity coming to The Burial Mound Shooting Center in Pawnee, OK

Serenity Bushcraft is branching out into firearms training starting with the Urban Shotgun. Students will learn how to employ the shotgun to it's maximum capablities by using a variety of techniques. Students will be taught nomenclature of the shotgun, carry techinques that maximize employment speed, how to select the proper ammunition for a variety of shooting situations, shooting from cover and shooting on the move, plus much more. This class will be held at the Burial Mound Shooting Center in Pawnee Oklahoma on June 9th 2018 from 9am to 5pm

https://www.serenitybushcraft.com/pr...-june-9th-2018

The website link doesn't work.

CJA

Fanatic
dennishoddy said:
Yes sir, that link works great.
Is this where they hold the Pawnee run and gun?
It is. With the new bays you will hopefully be seeing more training as well as the run n gun and 3gun matches currently being held there.