Urban Carry G2

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I saw this "new" holster style online and really thought it was the answer to a problem that doesn't exist. Anyone else feel the same. The idea of basically pulling the entire holster out of your waistband exposing the gun THEN grabbing the gun, seems like a dropped gun or AD waiting to happen. Unless I am just misunderstanding how it works (possible)

https://urbancarryholsters.com/urban-carry-holsters/order-custom-build-g2.html

g2-2.jpg

Although the models are quite attractive, it seems like the printing would be more than obvious with the entire gun below your waistband.

g2-justin-chase1_6_5_1.jpg

SGW Gunsmith

Well-Known Fanatic
I just discovered how nice this Urban Carry holster is for my Ruger LC9s. Holding the holster tight is adjustable and as for me, I don't care for a top, cross-over strap. This holster has an internal type grip-clip that snaps around the front of the trigger guard and is adjustable for how strong you want it to hold your pistol in place. Draw is really easy. I really like the way it works:

d39Gztk.jpg

Keepkool

Well-Known Fanatic
I have used this with a small frame Sig P938, it very comfortable and is not noticeable with a relaxed pair of jeans . The downfall is its almost impossible to draw from the seated position or driving in car.

Latest posts