UN treats against Christians.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
Link please. I believe wholeheartedly that this is part of the UN agenda. God's Holy Bible says that Christians will be persecuted and put to death for their beliefs in the last days. Being shunned and excluded from society is the logical precursor. The UN is hostile toward Christianity right now.
All I had to do was google the headline, it's that simple. Believe me, I hate the UN, but no one in their right mind would say that shite in public. When you click on the OP, it's a site to sell gold. The guy in the picture is not even UN chief. Instead of asking me for a link to prove it false, how about we make sure it's true to begin with before posting ?

Last edited:

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
All I had to do was google the headline, it's that simple. Believe me, I hate the UN, but no one in their right mind would say that shite in public. When you click on the OP, it's a site to sell gold. The guy in the picture is not even UN chief. Instead of asking me for a link to prove it false, how about we make sure it's true to begin with before posting ?
Why not post a link to the exact source that you're relying on? I can find multiple sources that say it is true. Of course, you're "googling". I refuse to use that garbage.

You trust Google? LOL!

Below, are 2 sources that say you're wrong. There are many more US based as well as posts in OTHER COUNTRIES. Nothing says the guy is the Secretary General of the UN. The UN has MANY chiefs on the US taxpayer teet.

Nobody in their right mind would say that in public, you say? TODAY? In the current world we're living in? From an organization that just called for international decriminalization of sex between adults and CHILDREN!!??

OK.

The OP is a Rumble video. It's not a site to sell gold. That is just an ad. Did you bother to click the link before saying it's a site to sell gold?

Last edited:

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
You trust Google? LOL!
Donald Trump GIF by MOODMAN

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
Why not post a link to the exact source that you're relying on? I can find multiple sources that say it is true. Of course, you're "googling". I refuse to use that garbage.

You trust Google? LOL!

Below, are 2 sources that say you're wrong. There are many more US based as well as posts in OTHER COUNTRIES. Nothing says the guy is the Secretary General of the UN. The UN has MANY chiefs on the US taxpayer teet.

Nobody in their right mind would say that in public, you say? TODAY? In the current world we're living in? From an organization that just called for international decriminalization of sex between adults and CHILDREN!!??

OK.

The OP is a Rumble video. It's not a site to sell gold. That is just an ad. Did you bother to click the link before saying it's a site to sell gold?

CLAIM: A United Nations "chief" said that Christians who don't support pedophiles will be excluded from society.

AP'S ASSESSMENT: False. A post by a website that is known to publish misinformation misrepresented a report by Victor Madrigal-Borloz, the U.N.'s independent expert on sexual orientation and gender identity. Madrigal-Borloz said in the report that freedom of religion or belief can coexist with LGBT equality. The report never mentions pedophilia, a disorder that is often falsely associated with the LGBTQ+ community, and Madrigal-Borloz confirmed he has never made such a comment.

THE FACTS: Social media users are sharing screenshots and links to a baseless post titled: "UN Chief: Christians Who Don't Accept MAPs Will Be Excluded From Society." "MAPs" stands for "minor-attracted person."

Latest posts