UML @ USSA 12-16-17

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
Ok everyone heres a stage preview... more to follow. Thanks to all that have registered. If tou havnt done so yet please do. It makes it much easier for us all on match day
OK UML @ USSA 12 16 17 Stage 2 https://youtu.be/h1n9NjiSyVQ

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
The first one is at USSA, it will he an all bay match so no long range. But the second match location is in Pawnee where they have been hosting the Run and Gun. I have purchased alot of new targets this year, including strobes for scoring hits... There WILL most definitely be a UML in Oklahoma that has natural terrain and long range. Im hopeful to host a match there in January before SHOT. Weather will be the determining factor. But you can most definitely plan on that being a regular scheduled match!

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
Ok here are the stage briefs and a waiver.
If you can complete the waiver and email it back to me at [email protected] prior to the match that would speed things up for sign in
Target count is
PAPER QTY -88 (Rifle Pistol PCC or Shotgun Slug)
White Steel QTY 80 - ( Pistol PCC or Birdshot)
Blue Steel - QTY 4 -Pistol, PCC or Shotgun Slug
Orange Steel -QTY 8 (Rifle or PCC)
Clays - 8 (Birdshot only)
As I build almost every stage with multiple engagement options for targets, this target count is the best I can give you. You may lean more on your rifle, or your pistol or SG ...maybe even PCC for my 2 x 4 shooters. I’d probably say 100 birdshot and 5- 10 slugs in the bag is a safe qty ( and you’ll have ammo left over. I’d probably bring 250 of the Rifle and Pistol. That would cover the maximum amount of ammo you COULD use on and appropriate target

Weathers going to be awesome for shooting. We are almost sold out. If you haven’t registered yet and are planning on shooting please register if you want a spot

Attachments

• Copy of UML @ USSA 12-16-17 Stage Book.pdf
    179.9 KB · Views: 154
  • UML Match Waiver.pdf
    587.8 KB · Views: 92

Latest posts