UML @ USSA 12-16-17

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Burk Cornelius said:
I'm down for some 2x4

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
2x4 is what I'm most excited about. The concept is basically, you bring 4 guns to the match (rifle, pistol, shotgun & pcc) & choose which 2 you want to use for each stage.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I have never heard of it. I would love to see a thread called "Hey, Did you guys hear about this new organization called United Multi-Gun?"

Where someone could explain the background, though process, good, bad? Why do we need another multi-gun organization?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Burk Cornelius said:
I have never heard of it. I would love to see a thread called "Hey, Did you guys hear about this new organization called United Multi-Gun?"

Where someone could explain the background, though process, good, bad? Why do we need another multi-gun organization?
Because everyone has lost interest in 3 Gun Nation

ShaneP

Looks good to me
Burk Cornelius said:
Seriously though, does anyone have a link or a rule set? hell even a short introduction?
If you were still on facebook you would have been able to see the video of him explaining it, but you're too cool for that.

Hope to make one of these in the future, we'll be out of town for Christmas then. It sounds like it's going to be awesome.

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
Ok, I posted a link to the rules
Looks like Tony did too.
First off I can assure you its not here to follow a similar plan as another unmentioned organization I may have worked for in a former life.
Its merely a new rule set that is there a a resource to provide additional options for matches. THe hopes are to grow matches at a club level and help bring more new people to the weekend fun we all love called Club matches. There are plans for state, regional and a few big events but the focus here is just on providing more options for fun

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Southpaw said:
Ok, I posted a link to the rules
Looks like Tony did too.
First off I can assure you its not here to follow a similar plan as another unmentioned organization I may have worked for in a former life.
Its merely a new rule set that is there a a resource to provide additional options for matches. THe hopes are to grow matches at a club level and help bring more new people to the weekend fun we all love called Club matches. There are plans for state, regional and a few big events but the focus here is just on providing more options for fun
I like the idea of getting back to a more grass roots/club match focus

Latest posts