U.S. Shooting Academy Membership

KillShot

Well-Known Fanatic
I drove out to U.S.S.A. this afternoon and pulled the trigger on a 3-year membership, including the training classes. I've had buyers remorse for a lot of things in my life but spending $54/month for this membership certainly isn't one of them. My first training session will be this coming Sunday and it's the long range class. Needless to say, I can hardly wait!
smile.gif

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
why only most bays?
What bays are excluded & why?

Shoot house is excluded. the police range and the elite bays

Why Not sure on shoot house except maybe safety, police range is for police training and elite is for the 5000$ a year members.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Shoot house is excluded. the police range and the elite bays

Why Not sure on shoot house except maybe safety, police range is for police training and elite is for the 5000$ a year members.
gotcha, thanks

JRSherman

Well-Known Fanatic
*cough* Guest pass *cough* hehe.

I'm really wanting to start a membership out there, but being unemployed blows.

Now that I have my rifle in running order I need and want access to a 100yd range that I can do 40-50 rounds or so on the weekends.(I know that doesn't compare to you 3 gun guys, but that's a lot per weekend out of my 5/10 shot bolt gun).

At least that's my excuse, the gun's pretty damn good so all that sucks now is me.

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
Guys I've been a member at USSA and a Training Group member since late August. I was in the very first TG session in October and I've been taking 3 hours of training a week since. $54.04 a month for access to the largest range in the region and as many TG sessions as I want to take is a value that simply cannot be beat. If you've been on the fence about signing up then wait no longer. You won't regret it.

samuelshoun

Well-Known Fanatic
+1 for what Mike said. The training groups offer totally impressive quality and amount of instruction at unbeatable cost. And it's continuously improving.

You won't feel restricted by your range access. The PPC range, 360 degree bay, and shoot house are all used for classes only, and you'll use the PPC and shoot house in the training group eventually anyway. The only elite bay I've noticed is nothing even slightly special, there are plenty of other bays with the same stuff.

I was hooked as soon as I went out there to look around.

Latest posts