Two FNG's (Guy and Gal)

RN&TULSAFIREMAN

Active Fanatic
Well my wife and I have been stalking this site since meeting a couple members at the OKCGC when we went down to watch a 3GUN match that was cancelled. Thanks to the members that were there practicing that day! (Kurt your amazing at loading a shotgun!) We decided to join since Josh started the 3GUN at USSA in Tulsa. We've been shooting for years and really wanna try 3GUN. Not sure we can make the OKC and Tulsa 3GUN's on the same weekend but we're damn sure gonna try.

As our screen name implies, she is a RN and I'm a firefighter/paramedic at Tulsa Fire. Spent 12 years on TPD's Special Operations Team as one of their tactical medics. 21 years in the Air Natl Guard / Air Force Reserve. Been deployed all over the world.

She's been shooting with me for about 10 years and loves the sport. We just love to shoot! (She's prolly a better shot than I am).

We look forward to making some new friends and picking yall's brains about gear, tactics, and anything else that will make us better 3GUN and all around shooters.

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
Welcome. You'll find plenty of good info here. This is a great site with great people who are willing to share what they know.

Spiff

Semi-Pro
Man, there's a lot of folks from Inola on the intarwebs. My best friend in college was from there. Good to have you!

Latest posts