Tulsa IDPA schedule

Uncivil

Active Fanatic
Just more as a curious question. IDPA in this area seems to be a saturday event. Is there a reason why? For me its a concern as i am now working a 2nd job on saturdays to be able to afford more fun. I dont think i am out of the norm with a saturday job and thinks it would be nice to shoot as much idpa as possible with missing minimal work.

ChrisC

Revolver Division
Oil capital shoots uspsa on sundays. Without a drive that's the only option in tulsa. There are some north texas places that shoot idpa on sundays.

Uncivil

Active Fanatic
Thats what i am saying. Ussa and oil capital have idpa on saturdays and uspsa sundays. Its a shame they dont alternate.

pnavesky

Fanatic
Even though this original post is from February 2011, there is now the opportunity to shoot IDPA on Sundays in the Tulsa, OK area. USSA continues to shoot IDPA on the 2nd Saturday of every month. Oil Capitol Rod & Gun Club (305th East Ave and 101st St South) is now shooting IDPA on the 2nd Sunday of every month in addition to the 4th Saturday of each month. Sign in at each venue runs from 0900 thru 1000. First shots around 0930 at USSA and around 1030 at OCR&GC.

Latest posts