Tulsa Area Range

nikatkimber

Well-Known Fanatic
Are there any? And if so, which ones have decent rates and good selection of guns to rent?

I have a friend that is looking for a new pistol, and wants to try a few first.

oklaccer

Well-Known Fanatic
I haven't been there in a while, but Tulsa Firearms at 61st and Garnett used to rent guns. I think they still do. Others report that they are not the friendliest of people to deal with, but I have not had any issues.

rehi

Fanatic
I haven't been there in a while, but Tulsa Firearms at 61st and Garnett used to rent guns. I think they still do. Others report that they are not the friendliest of people to deal with, but I have not had any issues.

Medlocks on Main in Collinsville.

KillShot

Well-Known Fanatic

Although I've not stepped foot in their shop, I've heard the same about their attitude. However, I've learned to ignore such things unless it becomes a personal attack.

I believe they still rent handguns.

EagleScout

Well-Known Fanatic
Although I've not stepped foot in their shop, I've heard the same about their attitude. However, I've learned to ignore such things unless it becomes a personal attack.

I believe they still rent handguns.

Last time I checked into Tulsa firearms you had to buy the $75.00 dollar membership before they would rent you guns. Then it was 10.00 dollars a gun.

I would give USSA a call to see what they rent.

dugby

Active Fanatic
It is very easy to get cross with people on a petty disgreement or careless word. I think Tulsa firearms rents guns and I never had any trouble with them. Took my concealed class with them years ago. Haven't been there in a while though.