TTI spring replacement time frame

MG23

Well-Known Fanatic
Just wondering how often you guys are replacing your TTI magazine springs. I am using the TTI extended base pads for my M&P and have about 3-4K on each magazine spring. I have not had a feeding problem and would rather replace them before there is an issue. Just wondering if anyone has a maintenance schedule they use for replacing these springs. My luck like everyone else is crap goes bad on match day, not practice.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Those things compress rather quickly compared to other springs. I probably need to swap mind out too. I'd say 5-6k.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Make it an annual thing. If it's good enough for the pros, it's good enough for us non-pros

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
Mitch Gibson said:
Make it an annual thing. If it's good enough for the pros, it's good enough for us non-pros
im with dr Mitch on this I usually swap all my springs in mags and gun every winter no matter if it's still running good or not...

Tuflehundon

Cyrwus Says I'm Cool
I do a big pistol match every year in May. I change all of my magazine springs every April. That gives me a couple of matches ahead of the big match to make sure everything is running right.

MG23

Well-Known Fanatic
Sorry Tony. I'm on my mobile and could not find them last night. Thanks, order being done right now. I did look, Guess not hard enough.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
Mike Gregorio (MG23) said:
Go figure they are out of stock on Taran's site. Once they come in I'll order them up.
I have been trying to place an order from TTI from about 2 months and I keep getting the "I will have an invoice for you" for the last 3 or 4 weeks. I am about to find a different supplier. I was told they are redesigning the connector and that is the hold up.

Might just use a couple Zev connectors again.

El Jefé

Well-Known Fanatic
Make ready shows all TTI pads for M&P out of stock. Any ETA on more of these? Not that choosy about color, just need a couple more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I may have a few stragglers that weren't counted in inventory, I'll look

Latest posts