Sold/Expired Trump Rocks!

DC4OU

Well-Known Fanatic
I love Trump, if only for this reason. I walked into Academy on I240 yesterday and the entire end carp was 22s. I wonder if everyone was holding on to the 22s until after the election. I then walked into the OKC jail and got another surprise.

Attachments

• IMG_4177.JPG
    IMG_4177.JPG
    312.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4077.JPG
    IMG_4077.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 40

dennishoddy

Its only going to get better for .22 supplies.
My question is why does Academy have end cap fulls of rimfire ammo and you still can't find a single box at Walmart. I hit ours on a regular basis, and visit the small one in Blackwell as well as the Stillwater Walmart. Never a box on the shelf.
The Stillwater Academy guys told me they get a pallet of .22 ammo weekly. WTF?

AKjosh12

Well-Known Fanatic
It's the ammo scalpers... They're either friends with the people at the store or they know when they release it in the store. Have some of those A holes here. They'll buy it at store prices then sell it for $50+ to people who need it.

The question we should be asking is will Trump Jr get this Hearing Protection Act passed. Could use less regulation on firearms. (Not going to happen, but would be nice if they refunded the tax stamp fees for any items purchased anf sent back your forms for shredding)

Jonathan Waits

Well-Known Fanatic
AKjosh12 said:
It's the ammo scalpers... They're either friends with the people at the store or they know when they release it in the store. Have some of those A holes here. They'll buy it at store prices then sell it for $50+ to people who need it.

The question we should be asking is will Trump Jr get this Hearing Protection Act passed. Could use less regulation on firearms. (Not going to happen, but would be nice if they refunded the tax stamp fees for any items purchased anf sent back your forms for shredding)
Who still has trouble getting .22lr? Its been all over the shelves for the past year or so, at least here in Oklahoma as I have noticed.

59nolimit

Well-Known Fanatic
They don't last very long at all here in SW KS either. Rarely on the shelves at most stores. The independent gun shops have them but still over priced.

AKjosh12

Well-Known Fanatic
Went to the store last night and saw some .22, previously it was hard to even find at the old mom and pop shop for $50+. I can't believe I was buying it for $14 a brick of 500+ for $14 just 8 years ago.... It really pisses me off when I think of the extreme increase in price... That's $20+ in 8 years, looks like $35 is the new standard. Now to find some subsonic rounds in bulk

Latest posts