Trap Beavers get golf

Tomdoughman

Active Fanatic
Any trappers out there? If so I would like get rid of some. I'm at a golfcourse in Edmond and we'd can trade some of the fees for golf

dennishoddy

I trap, and beaver is one that I really like to trap. I'd do it for you, but I'm a little far away.

Contact the Game Warden in your county. They can direct you to trappers that work for the state if you don't get any takers. There is no season on trapping beaver.

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
dennishoddy said:

Contact the Game Warden in your county. They can direct you to trappers that work for the state if you don't get any takers. There is no season on trapping beaver.
Dennis has the right idea.
We had a beaver that took 2 trees down at the creek behind our church. We called the game warden and they said they would get rid of the beaver, or would contact someone to get rid of it. they consider beavers a nuisance species in OKC. 2 nights later the game warden or one of his friends showed up at about 6:45pm and just set on the tailgate of his truck and watched and waited. the next evening he came back and did the same. on the third night he finally saw the beaver. 1 shot sub-sonic 22 round, 1 dead beaver, the game warden put the carcass in the back of his truck and drove away.

Latest posts