Totally heartbroken

TroyF

TheBearcat
There is a show on Bio right now. It is exposing the gimmicks and tricks of professional wrestling.
Apparently, wrestling is not real. Who knew?!?
I'm devastated. Guess I might as well watch the Real Housewives of My Boobs are Fake and I'm A Gold Digger.....

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
You know, pro wrestlers used to do awesome stuff like do some shots and smoke some crack and then aggressively grapple/slap fight with greased-up, shaven, semi-gymnastic body-builders in a bizarre fight for control of a fake federation with no real prime motive. They made a lot of money.

Jefpainthorse

Fill in the Blank
golly...I grew up in West Tennessee... Memphis was the epicenter of Pro Wrasslin'

Jerry Lawler used to wrassle up at our little VA Hall back before he was 'somebody'. First I heard it was "fake"... the things I learn at BS!

jimeradams

Well-Known Fanatic
This is hilarious! My mom and dad used to work for Bill Watts when he had the MidSouth promotion here in the Tulsa area. The things you learn! LOL!!!!!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
This is hilarious! My mom and dad used to work for Bill Watts when he had the MidSouth promotion here in the Tulsa area. The things you learn! LOL!!!!!

excuse me, that's Cowboy Bill Watts, thank you very much

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
You guys are so quick to kick me under the bus! lol... I just said that I heard some stuff.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
lol... I had to look it up too. Being that I'm not a fan of Christmas myself, I kinda like this Krampus character. Stay in school kids...

Robusto

Well-Known Fanatic
The Soul Patch of Knowledge.......
This is what I get from a man who could cross dress to go deer hunting in the snow.

J/K. Hope to see ya'll soon.

Attachments

• 101-Uses-for-My-Ex-Wifes-Wedding-Dress-550x412.jpg
    101-Uses-for-My-Ex-Wifes-Wedding-Dress-550x412.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 24