Top Shot Season 3

Bk2X

Well-Known Fanatic
The elimination competition from last episode was sweet. I would have liked to see Chris Tilley shoot that last season.

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
Jesse,

Just don't forget: Everyone is either Billy, Bobby, Roscoe or Scooter. The host is any of the following: Carrie, Colton, Corby, Cort, Clint or Steve.

To stay on topic: Hey, how do you know if you're on a TV show with a pretentious jackoff former SeAL? He'll tell you. Someone (Taymoor) should do a video compilation at the end of his run on the show with him saying "Navy SEAL" and a counter in the bottom corner. I'm interested to hear the count to date.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
do what i do and watch them online for free!!!
http://www.history.c...-down-and-dirty

Finally got to watch the second episode. Seemed like Sara got kind of rattled with the competition aspect. I would have thought she would have better control of that aspect being a cop. What do I know.

Every season someone emerges and becomes the one that everyone loves to hate. Mine this season is Jake "how many times can I tell you I'm a Seal" Zweig

I think our fellow Okie is performing well. Although Chris had a pretty good head start on the "Seal" in the last stage; he still took him to task!

Mitch Rapp

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse,

To stay on topic: Hey, how do you know if you're on a TV show with a pretentious jackoff former SeAL? He'll tell you. Someone (Taymoor) should do a video compilation at the end of his run on the show with him saying "Navy SEAL" and a counter in the bottom corner. I'm interested to hear the count to date.

From my experience most people who claim to be SEALs or other types of SF either were never SF, or weren't SF very long and didn't really do anything worth mentioning. Usually they washed out of SF and ended up doing something less impressive.

imacgyver

Founding Member
but if no one but us knows you, who's going to tell on you for breaking the confidentiality but more important who would really care :)

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
That contraption in the elimination challenge tonight looked like lots of fun. Pretty Cool.

KeithCross

Well-Known Fanatic

...Colby is still a douche.

We should also do a counter at the end of this season to see how many time Burk calls Colby a douche!

Bk2X

Well-Known Fanatic
shotgun ginger totally sh*t the bed and to top it off he didn't think he performed poorly.

ChrisC

Revolver Division
I was pretty impressed with Cliff's performance at the elimination challenge..

his shotgunning wasn't the greatest but neither was anyone elses on the red team..

How do you pick two when you fail as a whole?

Rick417

www.performanceholsters.com
Episode 3 was actually pretty close to what I had hoped the show would be like. But then I just remembered the previews that showed the episode with them throwing rocks.

Latest posts