Top Shot Season 3

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
I think they split the teams by 'winners' and losers' so they could try to make blue team better this season. The last 2 seasons, the red team won most of the challenges.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
just watched in on the internet
1. easy to bust peoples balls about the way they shot but pressure (the fact millions are going to be watching you) can get to people
2. i have spent way to much time on this forum, they said "next week AK's" and the first thought was JP!!!
3. i am excited that they are going to show some "different" guns, canon, Gatling gun, etc...

imacgyver

Founding Member
Dang them AK's are pretty nice - I got the same brake and my gun shoots even better - too bad you guys won't get a chance to see it in action.

imacgyver

Founding Member
I'm almost tired of this show - after actually becoming a competitive shooter, this show reminds me of sons of crappy made guns.

shooterdave

Uncivil Servant
Yeah, both shows are really a letdown. I was really looking forward to seeing JT get his ass kicked on national tv by some yoga instructor-turned golf pro- turned gay rights activist first year shooter... Oh well, maybe next season.

imacgyver

Founding Member
Yeah, both shows are really a letdown. I was really looking forward to seeing JT get his ass kicked on national tv by some yoga instructor-turned golf pro- turned gay rights activist first year shooter... Oh well, maybe next season.

Typically that is what happens, but it is usually a 1/2 asian dude with an AK. But still very close

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I signed a confidentiality agreement so I can't say if I will or won't be on the show, you could look at the audition thread to see when season 4 filming dates are and figure out if I'm in town or not.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
I signed a confidentiality agreement so I can't say if I will or won't be on the show, you could look at the audition thread to see when season 4 filming dates are and figure out if I'm in town or not.
or we could just look at your bitter posts and figure it out!! hahaha

Latest posts