Top 10 shooters in Oklahoma?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Matt Rigsby said:
Jesse got with Photoshop to make you look like you never said pistol shooter. He's S.M.A.T. smart.
Originally he didn't use the word pistol. It was edited at some point by someone.

Now for my list. Since nobody gives a **** about open shooters and most open shooters aren't worth a **** shooting anything else I shouldn't count them but I will.

1. Eric Crotsley
2. Mike Seeklander
3. Kelly Raglin
4. Jesse Tischauser
5. Chris Andersen
6. Eric Fusion
7. Chad Stanton
8. Eric Gambill
9. Kurt Miller
10. Burk Cornelius

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Jesse Tischauser said:
Originally he didn't use the word pistol. It was edited at some point by someone.

Now for my list. Since nobody gives a **** about open shooters and most open shooters aren't worth a **** shooting anything else I shouldn't count them but I will.

1. Eric Crotsley
2. Mike Seeklander
3. Kelly Raglin
4. Jesse Tischauser
5. Chris Andersen
6. Eric Fusion
7. Chad Stanton
8. Eric Gambill
9. Kurt Miller
10. Burk Cornelius
Good list.
If you'll notice my list wasn't just stacked full of open or HOA shooters.
I based my list on overall skill not overall match finish.
I can definitely get on board with Seeklander & Fuson & Anderson being badasses & deserving to be there, I just wanted to limit mine to folks you might actually see at a match on any given weekend.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Wall said:
Good list.
I can definitely get on board with Seeklander & Fuson & Anderson being badasses & deserving to be there, I just wanted to limit mine to folks you might actually see at a match on any given weekend.
I can appreciate that. I used my feelings of "I'm hoping to beat this guy" today list from past matches.

Feegee

The Magic Man
Wall said:
Good list.
This

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Although, a sportsmans challenge type match would be fun. Say 1 stage of pistol, one stage of 3-gun (with long range), archery, a round of trap, a round of skeet maybe some bullseye or NRA Action Shooting, a round of steel challenge. That would be a hoot.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
mike_pinto said:
Although, a sportsmans challenge type match would be fun. Say 1 stage of pistol, one stage of 3-gun (with long range), archery, a round of trap, a round of skeet maybe some bullseye or NRA Action Shooting, a round of steel challenge. That would be a hoot.
Sounds like Top Shot.

Don't you asses even say it.

Feegee

The Magic Man
Sounds like that's how we could get our top 10 list sorted out. We could have call outs also to challenge someone for there spot

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
And then every week people could challenge for the number 10 spot who arent on the list, and then if you get to number 1 you get a crown to keep. But let's make sure Big Chief and Murder Nova arent ready to ...... oh wait.. Wrong reality show.. haha

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
mike_pinto said:
And then every week people could challenge for the number 10 spot who arent on the list, and then if you get to number 1 you get a crown to keep. But let's make sure Big Chief and Murder Nova arent ready to ...... oh wait.. Wrong reality show.. haha
This all sounds familiar

Wild Bill1

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:

1. Eric Crotsley
2. Mike Seeklander
3. Kelly Raglin
4. Jesse Tischauser
5. Chris Andersen
6. Eric Fusion
7. Chad Stanton
8. Eric Gambill
9. Kurt Miller
10. Burk Cornelius
I can't lurk around this anymore, I'm calling out #10 if this is like the StreetOutlaw garbage. Don't know how this works but, I'm in.

Latest posts