Top 10 shooters in Oklahoma?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Jesse Tischauser said:
**** I read that twice and didn't see it. Did you moderate that **** in there to make me look stupider?
Lol, nope

Feegee

The Magic Man
Jesse Tischauser said:
Seeklander shoots a bunch of National level matches. I haven't followed Fusion lately. Andersen traded his 2011's for an engagement ring and a wedding dress.

I won PCC at Ponca a month or two ago. Does that count for anything?
Like I said the list can change. Hell I even forgot to put some guys in there that I know are better than some of the other ones. It was late at night and on my meds..

What we need to do is top ten list like Street Outlaws. Review all the matches shot each month and build the list from there.

I can be Big Chief of the list.....or would that be Tony?

I know for sure we could get our own show. Hell me and Tony would even have a spin off for sure.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Feegee Matlock said:
Like I said the list can change. Hell I even forgot to put some guys in there that I know are better than some of the other ones. It was late at night and on my meds..

What we need to do is top ten list like Street Outlaws. Review all the matches shot each month and build the list from there.

I can be Big Chief of the list.....or would that be Tony?

I know for sure we could get our own show. Hell me and Tony would even have a spin off for sure.
I will be Farmtruck

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
TacticalK9 said:
what ever happened to Mike Chambers? He made GM and then fell off the face of the earth.
Chambers is the average joe not the average gun guy. Dude shot his way to GM faster than anyone in the state and just about anyone every and then got laid the first time and disappeared.

dennishoddy

Jesse Tischauser said:
Chambers is the average joe not the average gun guy. Dude shot his way to GM faster than anyone in the state and just about anyone every and then got laid the first time and disappeared.
Power of the poontang.
At this stage in my life, my wife is asking me if i'm shooting anywhere over the weekend and could I kindly GTFO of the house so she can have some peace and quiet and catch up on her TV programs.
Its not a bad status to be in.

dennishoddy

Feegee Matlock said:
Married = balls in her purse.
I have to ask for mine, sweetheart could I borrow them for a little while so I can go shoot the match?

Jesse Tischauser said:
When he reads this, I'd be checking your six.......

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
Parenthood makes shooting tough. A few years ago, when I had 2 kids I thought I could be a big shot competitor. I have 5 now, maybe in 10 years I'll try again.

Feegee

The Magic Man
Think I found a new #1 for the top 10 list.
11fd9c1ebb2ed779c680be2cf13ee18f.png

I need to learn that 2 fingers on the trigger style.

Latest posts