To wear or not to wear? That is the question

Stonetoad

Well-Known Fanatic
View attachment 9883View attachment 9884
I bought a CZ CTS from the guys at CZ custom Shop and they sent me a really nice shirt.I plan to shoot local matches for fun and do not want to come off as an "operator" type.I hate to let it sit in the closet and never be worn. I have seen guys completely decked out in their "sponsored" shirts and gear.Pretty sure by their performance they are not really sponsored. I do not think i would of thought twice about them looking like an "operator" type if they dressed in normal cloth or shot well. Am i the only one who thinks its weird they wear sponsored shirts? or throw caution to the wind and wear my decked out free sponsored team shirt to matches? Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_0254.JPG
    IMG_0254.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0255.JPG
    IMG_0255.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 30

Stonetoad

Well-Known Fanatic
I thought about going topless?.. Any rules against it? Jesse if CZ wants give me free stuff to wear their shirt I would have no shame. I own cz's and Dan Wesson so not like I don't love their guns. I wimped out today and went with street gear. Next go around I'll man up! I got to meet Matt Rugby aka "Cyrwus Jr." and couple other guys from here at tri-cities local 3-gun match. Definitely know more what to expect. Hopefully should be able to make it to okcgun club this month.

J Stone said:
If you get free swag for wearing sponsored shirts what can you get for sponsored tattoos ?
actually thats mandatory for getting your local shooter discount

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
J Stone said:
If you get free swag for wearing sponsored shirts what can you get for sponsored tattoos ?
Funny you say that, cause one of the guys here got a Nordic Components tattoo for a free .22 upper.

Stonetoad

Well-Known Fanatic
Mike if I get a tattoo to get local shooter discount you'll have take my word for it. My wife would kill me so there's not a lot of places to put that tatoo anyone would ever want to see. I like free stuff ,but it would take more then a 22 upper get my skin tattooed anywhere someone could ever see.

Latest posts