To all the shooting-buddies I miss in Oklahoma

Jer Fry

Well-Known Fanatic
I moved to Salt Lake City a couple of months ago. I miss all the matches especially Sunday nights at both HO and H&H.
There is enough USPSA matches here to keep me shooting but not as many choices as Oklahoma. Most of the gun ranges have incredible views however. Check out these pics" View attachment 5998 View attachment 5999

There is a monthly 3-gun at the range closes to my place that I will shoot regularly. Since Troy B. isn't here to share his rifle with me, I had to buy one. I got a PWS MK118 with a Burris tac-30 scope. I proudly wore my Area 4 championships t-shirt to the first couple of matches. View attachment 6000

I have YET to see a gun-buster sign on a place of business here, and this is one of two states that I can carry at work, since I am an educator.
If you ever shoot in Northern Utah, look me up. I'll probably have a place for you to stay. I am 4.5 hours though from St. George where they held nationals.

Jerry "OJ" Frydrych

Attachments

• IMG_0802.JPG
    IMG_0802.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0804.JPG
    IMG_0804.JPG
    256.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0840.jpg
    IMG_0840.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 54

mikey80

Negative Approach
Great to hear, Jerry!!

Glad to hear all is well! I was wondering

dennishoddy

Spent a few summers at Provo back in the day. Awesome territory! The natural terrain makes for a great range. Good to see you checking back in. :D

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
It looks like I really need to find a reason to go to Utah. I mean other than to see a friend. :)

HackerF15E

Well-Known Fanatic
Perhaps you can hook up with Nutnfancy out there and he can teach you a thing or two about "run-n-gun".

hehe

Latest posts