Tired Of This Crap

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

Dub

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
It is absolutely nuts how upside down the thinking is from POTUS, VP and their cabinet.

I've been shaking my head so often and cussing so hard that when I turn on the news you'd swear I was stricken with Tourettes Syndrome.

So many new terms these leftist genius types continue to conjure up.

Today the new term that caught my ear was "white rage". It was uttered by two different cabinet heads.....which means it'll be the new dem buzzword for a while.

White Rage.

Folks.....hang on tight. We are in for a wild ride.

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
My guess: white rage=law and order. Not 'justice'. Or, if you don't believe in 'systemic racism', you are in a 'white rage'.

The liberal playbook is open, and easy to read. The danger is that they are organized, and don't give up.

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
All straight from commie handbook. The left wants gov't to control all aspects of their lives, and that is exactly what they will receive. However it will not be the way their snowflake mind imagines.

In response to a different thread, 2 days ago received an education on just how f'd up these people are. Heard 2 family member snowflakes as they blew my mind explaining all the leftist bs in one conversation, after dinner - at my home. I lost it and potentially much more, in response.

Hearing them talk and explain to uneducated me was like listening to don lemmon or chris cuomo. which btw, I never do

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
All straight from commie handbook. The left wants gov't to control all aspects of their lives, and that is exactly what they will receive. However it will not be the way their snowflake mind imagines.

In response to a different thread, 2 days ago received an education on just how f'd up these people are. Heard 2 family member snowflakes as they blew my mind explaining all the leftist bs in one conversation, after dinner - at my home. I lost it and potentially much more, in response.

Hearing them talk and explain to uneducated me was like listening to don lemmon or chris cuomo. which btw, I never do
The sight of either of those two CNN bastards makes my blood boil.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
We are in for a fight, thats fine I've been in many and still alive. Our Republic is worth all it takes. Keep up the fight my brothers and sisters
I think the fight has begun. If this Chipman guy gets past the Republicans somehow, it will be proof positive that we really don't have anybody fighting for the Constitution in DC. The full frontal assault would begin as soon as he is in place and gets his minions in place.

BillBro68

Well-Known Fanatic
Words my friends are less than useless at this point. Voting them out an equally futile endeavor. Frightening, and very sadly, there is but one course of action left and few truly have the sac for it.

What really pisses me off is that people have let themselves become so completely stupid that they allowed this to come to a reality that the rest of us have to suffer, or not but its gonna takealot of pain to get back what we've lost.

Republicans, or whatever they are, are going to have to learn that they can not defeat an enemy that cares nothing about the rules by playing by the rules themselves. If you're gonna play in the mud you have to get dirty.

BillBro68

Well-Known Fanatic
I have not. It's been too long since I read a good novel though, maybe I'll seek it out. The last ones made me so mad, they were non fiction though, Alan Ekkerts series.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Bad part is you can blame the kids and schools buts its our generation and our parents that allowed this to get the way it is!! Everyone says it's been on a downward spiral for 50-60 years! Once the wars from the first half of the 20th century ended everyone was so comfortable they let everything slide and that's how the commie got in!
I'm 51 years old and the indoctrination was going a little when I was in school, by the tine my kids started it was a force and I fought it! Raised two good conservative children, despite the school system! Now it's full blown commie agenda crap in the schools, I try to help my kids fight with the schools for my grandkids!!

So everyone can blame it on the young-uns but it's just as much if not more the fault of everyone 50 and older!!!!

Look at all the older white peoples that are listed as democraps!! It's sickening that at their ages they've learned nothing! Makes me want to puke and the kids just pick up on it and run with it!

DPM

Well-Known Fanatic
The real problem is we went from being a GOD fearing country to a let everybody do there own thing country , that's where the problem started . We didn't know how to separate peoples freedom and ideas from our way of life and so the two collided and we started trying to be fare and inclusive to the pointe we all realized what the Hell is going on ! Having GOD and Christian beliefs cannot be compromised ! Our country was founded on that and will only continue to be successful if followed ! Period ! The public has to be told and shown [ should be self evident now !] that Christian values must be adhered to , or your going to start living the jungle LIFE ! you know like Chicago ! 1,587 shot already this year !

BillBro68

Well-Known Fanatic
I believe one of the founders said that this system of government will only work with a moral and God fearing population, or something very close to that. And as we all know, we are not that any longer.

Mike A

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
The real problem is we went from being a GOD fearing country to a let everybody do there own thing country , that's where the problem started . We didn't know how to separate peoples freedom and ideas from our way of life and so the two collided and we started trying to be fare and inclusive to the pointe we all realized what the Hell is going on ! Having GOD and Christian beliefs cannot be compromised ! Our country was founded on that and will only continue to be successful if followed ! Period ! The public has to be told and shown [ should be self evident now !] that Christian values must be adhered to , or your going to start living the jungle LIFE ! you know like Chicago ! 1,587 shot already this year !
, Or your going to start living the jungle LIFE !

Just like Argentina, we got fat and lazy letting down our guard. Well we at least some see very clearly we are going down with this ship & it's sinking fast.

I lived in South America growing up & I do not believe most Americans will like what it will become like here in the US. Survival of the fittest is the LAW of the Jungle, Dog east Dog is the way south of the Border for sure. The People have done nothing but summit to the Communist so far. What is there to make us believe the People in the USA will rise up & fight back?

Latest posts