Thoughts to ponder.....

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeti,

Seems that have pissed off many by stopping to support the NRA.
Why is everyone so wound up over this? It's their money, they should be allowed to spend it where they like. I don't really support Yeti, products are innovative, but a bit pricey.

Seems there are many Chinese companies that have cloned Yeti's product line, I really hate that crap. I would spend more money to get a comparable US product. Seems most of Yeti's products are made in China as it is, only a few models of coolers that are made in the US.

Back to Yeti......explain to me why so many are pissed. I do support the NRA, have for many years. Who are we to bust on Yeti? Damn sure thousands of people didn't thank Yeti when they started contributing to the NRA.

WWB

Well-Known Fanatic
My reason would be I don't do business with companies that fold under political pressure. Especially when a large part of your customer base is the hunting community which in turn most are NRA members. I own Yeti products that I bought previous to this they are of excellent quality but very expensive. I would spend my money with them still if they supported what I believe in now that they don't same goes for me. I won't be destroying any of my yeti products just won't buy any more..

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
I can certainly understand your point of view.

My point is, I guess I didn't express well enough, why all the hate? It's like many in America take political opinion to the point of hate these days. Well, hate and racism. It's just sad to see a viewpoint get so much hate.

Sneaky One

Well-Known Fanatic
No hate from me, but I will not buy anymore of their products and I own several. I am not very vocal, I let my money speak.

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
It is there business to do as they wish.

I believe as this country conintues we will see a bigger devide in business and banking between concervative, right wing, business and the left. Not just over guns and the 2nd Amendment but also traditional family values.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
I could never pull the trigger on full price Yeti. I did dip my toe into the Walmart (chinese) knock off metal cup version and was impressed.

Over the weekend I was given a yeti cup with my name on it as a groomsman gift. Seems cool, and I'll use it.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
The only Yeti products we have is a few Tumblers. I got them from a review site that I used to get stuff from, most stuff could be had for half off.

Latest posts