This weather blows.

JRSherman

Well-Known Fanatic
and believe it or not, this is about guns. Well, gun accessories. . .

Ordered a Seekins SRS system, due to be delivered, go figure, on Tuesday when this crap started. Coming through UPS, it made it to OKC Monday night. It stayed there, but for some reason they thought it would be a good idea to send it to Salina, KS for a day, then back to OKC lol. Now it's been in Tulsa since yesterday and still not here. :angry:

That one I can deal with, mostly. The other thing I bought was a Falcon Menace with Seekins rings off a guy in CA. He shipped it parcel post. Again, it was supposed to arrive Tuesday when this crap went down. I dunno if you all know this or not, but Parcel Post and its tracking sucks. Big time. For the 7 days it took to get from CA to OKC, I think I could have drove there and back. It just hit OKC today, even though it was supposed to be here Tuesday. :41:

Now I'm wishing I had opted for Express Mail on everything!!! This stir crazing cabin fever is getting on my nerves, especially considering my wife went to work yesterday morning and won't get back until tomorrow night and I'm down to one beer. . . :c002:

ocphy

Well-Known Fanatic
I am wishing I had a LPK laying around, or a silencer for the .22

This weather is killing me

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
I hear ya. I have had a Dillon order that arrived a Phoenix on the 1st. It sat there until it was scanned at Fort Worth today. :angry:

JRSherman

Well-Known Fanatic
just have the girlfriend go get some beers B)

Well thank God I didn't do that(or have a girlfriend), the wife got to come home early today lol.

I'm starting to wish I hadn't set up the reloader in the shed as well, it's cold enough in there to freeze the balls off a brass monkey! I'm thinking about making a miniature setup of one just to prove that too. . .

Now I just gotta hope that the mail doesn't get here until Monday so she doesn't see me receive the scope hehe.

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah when we don't work. I end up spending money instead of making it. I can get all my cattle fed and ice broke before noon (usually do that right after work if grandpa hasn't done it). Then I'll be bored afterwards and piddlin round on the internets and see something I "really need" lol. I ended up ordering a Seekins 9" AR rail and other things from Spikes for my sbr build, some stuff from JoeBob Outfitters and a order at Traid Tactical.

Bellicus

Fanatic
Yeah when we don't work. I end up spending money instead of making it. I can get all my cattle fed and ice broke before noon (usually do that right after work if grandpa hasn't done it). Then I'll be bored afterwards and piddlin round on the internets and see something I "really need" lol. I ended up ordering a Seekins 9" AR rail and other things from Spikes for my sbr build, some stuff from JoeBob Outfitters and a order at Traid Tactical.

Im telling you.

Been staring at a LaRue forward for a few hours now.

JRSherman

Well-Known Fanatic
Well Adam, you can see that I ended up going a different direction than we had talked about on the Bushnell. I can't complain though, my funding situation changed a lot, and I got a pretty decent deal as far as I figure. $450 for a Falcon Menace 4-14x44 mil/mil FFP, which is pretty much all I wanted, and a set of Seekins scope rings with it. It'll do great for me until I get a lot better and can afford otherwise as well.

JRSherman

Well-Known Fanatic
Crap lol. The scope got here today, and now I have to wait and hope I get the SRS Monday so I can pass it off as what I got today. I might have told a little white lie that I just signed the slip and didn't receive anything . . .lol.

Latest posts