This Guy Is Really Sick. Imagine If President Trump Had Behaved Like This...

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
He is a worthless pedophile, as are way more than we know. My daughter is involved, on the Board, with a stop the sex trafficking org. Shes always been active on one or more boards of truly worthwhile Boards. She reports to me that the whole sex trafficking community is huge and includes many ranking politicians, actors and music industry people. Epstein was the tip of the iceberg, so to speak. Its dispicable and the entire lot of them should be castrated publicy, prior to hanging.

Back to your thread, how is it that this pos is the leader of our nation? Well we know the answer to that don't we? I hope the idiots that voted for him and others like him someday realize just what they have done. I pray we have a country to rebuild after the dims are finished. Nevermind, ballot harvesting pales compared to simply opening the borders for lifelong dim voters.

Celebrate Memorial Day this year, as soon the jihad squad will reimangine it too

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Just shows how much the media and liberals follow allinskys rules for radicals.

"4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules." If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules." https://www.openculture.com/2017/02/13-rules-for-radicals.html

Liberals only hold republicans responsible, not themselves.

tomrkba

Well-Known Fanatic
"I hope the idiots that voted for him and others like him someday realize just what they have done."

They know exactly what they've done, not that any of them will admit it or look past their fantasies about what is occurring. Their path to power does not include caring who they destroy. All they care about is implementing their policies.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
"I hope the idiots that voted for him and others like him someday realize just what they have done."

They know exactly what they've done, not that any of them will admit it or look past their fantasies about what is occurring. Their path to power does not include caring who they destroy. All they care about is implementing their policies.
Idiots that voted for this POS corrupt career politician are like the people that wouldn't admit the emperor had no clothes . Morons

jennflip

Well-Known Fanatic
We woke up one morning and find half the country are commies!!!!

Reactions: Dub

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Exactly. It seems to me....and I've heard other people say....this BS happened overnight.
But, there is hope. Liberal "logic", if left to run its course, is like a snake eating its tail. Perfect example: Voter ID disenfranchises minority voters. But, we also need a Covid vaccine passport. Would this not mean we want minorities to vote, but not to get the vaccine? (liberals I mean).

The challenge, is explaining Conservatism to those who are not hard core leftists. I believe the libs are tossing distractions at us right and left to keep us divided. BLM, Antifart, non binary gender, LGBTBBQ, and all this is a smokescreen. LGBTBBQ are what, maybe 5% of the population, yet they are all over the news. Coincidence? Just like race, a liberal distraction.

Sure, does racism exist? Yes, sadly, but it is not as widespread as they would have you believe. But, if we are distracted, trying to explain Conservatism is like herding cats.

Another perfect example of liberal distraction. Look at how Bill Clinton was treated vs Brett Kavanaugh. With Clinton, Conservatives were a bunch of prudes, Bill was doing what real men do. Justice Kavanaugh, well, not so much.

I forget what talk radio personality said it, but when the libs are screaming the loudest, you are above the target, open the bay doors... :)

Latest posts