Think we will ever get to this in the US?

fiundagner

Well-Known Fanatic
eaOji.jpg

Just some ladies in Israel stepping out for some ice cream. Think we will ever get to this level of open carry comfort again in the US?

throttleup

Active Fanatic
Love it. It does appear that the magazines are all held attached to the guns by rubber bands. It also looks like the mag wells are empty and I would surmise that the guns are unloaded as well. Open Unloaded Carry? Still neat.

Shrapnel762

Well-Known Fanatic
Don't know if they still have them, but when I was there in the 90's there were ammo boxes on the street corner posts.

Paco

Well-Known Fanatic
Midnight Raver said:
I think that anyone in the IDF can carry their firearms even when off duty. Bet it does deter any internal problems a little bit more than normal.
I believe they are actually required to do so.

Dave29461

Well-Known Fanatic
The middle rifle has the mag in place. :eek: It may be like the Israeli Hi-Powers that have an empty chamber when carried. I wish it were an acceptable (legal) carry situation. I hope we don't reach the point that this type of open carry is necessary & unavoidable...but I'm not optimistic. :(

armedpig

Well-Known Fanatic
I've seen this pic before as well as some others that are similar. Not to knock on our great women here, but Izzy women are beautiful!

PCShogun

Well-Known Fanatic
armedpig said:
I've seen this pic before as well as some others that are similar. Not to knock on our great women here, but Izzy women are beautiful!

Or, perhaps, only the beautiful Izzy women get photographed. American women are just as beautiful. (hope I score points for this one).

lafayette gregory

Well-Known Fanatic
Ok- So you guys think that women shoud walk around with loaded guns all 4 weeks of the month - Have you guys really thought this through?

LG runs as fast as he can to get out of range of all the female members on this board :p

fiundagner

Well-Known Fanatic
lafayette gregory said:
Ok- So you guys think that women shoud walk around with loaded guns all 4 weeks of the month - Have you guys really thought this through?

LG runs as fast as he can to get out of range of all the female members on this board :p

go ahead. run. I've seen my wife shoot. you'll only die tired

jjwestbrook

Well-Known Fanatic
lafayette gregory said:

good point

melloyello

Well-Known Fanatic
lafayette gregory said:

At least we'll all on our best behavior!!! :lol:

Don't know if the country or even our state would be at that comfort level but at least it is still legal in our state.

C_Carson

Well-Known Fanatic
PCShogun said:
armedpig said:

Or, perhaps, only the beautiful Izzy women get photographed. American women are just as beautiful. (hope I score points for this one).

10 internet points awarded! ;)

C_Carson

Well-Known Fanatic
lafayette gregory said:

You can run, but good luck outrunning my gun :twisted:

Rosea Carpa

Well-Known Fanatic
Nothing better than a Beautiful woman with a gun that knows how to use it!!!! It would be nice if we could do this in the U.S but short of a Talaban / Chinese invasion or Zombies no i NEVER think we will get to do this in the U.S. far t many Libbers in this Country that think we are better off like England!

Torontogosh

Well-Known Fanatic
Will we ever get to this in the U.S. ?

I hope not.

Let us remember that Israel is so well armed because they are surrounded by enemies who want nothing more than to destroy them. While I appreciate the cultural comfort with a well armed citizenry, I'd just as soon not ever have America in a place where we are so threatened by foes that we have to be ready for combat all the time.

I'm a downer, I know. I should just remark that they are cute and be on my way, but I can't shake the stories of how teachers are armed on field trips because a bus full of kids would make a great target for for some villain.

Latest posts