The Springfield Armory Garrison 9mm

Mike D

Well-Known Fanatic
Just passed three weeks, still waiting for it to come back. At this point, I don't think they replaced the pistol, but did repairs on it. When it returns, first stop, back to the gunsmith for a full check-up.

Mike D

Well-Known Fanatic
UPDATE: Got it back, a little over three weeks. Took it out to the range, right after my gun smith went over it with a microscope. It's the same s/n that I sent them, but that's about it. it racks smooth as silk, and shoots like a champ. Really a nice pistol. Can't get over the difference, night and day. Throw on some brighter sights and this thing will be ready to go. Just goes to show, anyone can put out a lemon now and then, but these guys stand behind them, and make them right.
Springfield is back on my "good" list!

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
UPDATE: Got it back, a little over three weeks. Took it out to the range, right after my gun smith went over it with a microscope. It's the same s/n that I sent them, but that's about it. it racks smooth as silk, and shoots like a champ. Really a nice pistol. Can't get over the difference, night and day. Throw on some brighter sights and this thing will be ready to go. Just goes to show, anyone can put out a lemon now and then, but these guys stand behind them, and make them right.
Glad it's back and that all is well. I've been happy with my Springfield's

philmo11

Well-Known Fanatic
Good deal. I have yet to get a gun back from Springfield that didn't run great. I got a Kimber Raptor 10mm that still needs to go back and my 9mm Metro is supposed to be back today (they actually replaced the gun).

Latest posts