The newest hurdle in getting past the current market climate

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
From Nordic Component's Website
NOTICE: We are unable to process credit card transactions at this time. Our current Credit Card Processor has told us that they will not process anymore transactions through our website since we sell firearms related products. We are working on getting set up with a firearm friendly processor and hope to be back on line to serve you quickly.
If you have placed an order through the website we will be calling you to arrange for an alternate payment method so that we can process your order as soon as possible.
Thank You for understanding.

This is happening throughout the industry. This is the reason for alot of the backorders & delayed shipments. I've found that many dealers are just turning off the phones & quit taking orders until they can get their processing problems resolved. This can cripple a small dealer & ultimately force them out of business. These processers that seem to be the problem are from Federally funded banks.

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
taymoor said:
We need a group of very wealthy, pro 2A investors is what we need
Or hundreds of thousands of normal people saying if you cut the gun company off then your not getting any more payments from me

kdf9511

Well-Known Fanatic
Well that's a hell of a way to run a business. If I was a stockholder in one of those processing companys I would be a bit miffed that they were turning down business as long as it wasn't illegal.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
kdf9511 said:
Well that's a hell of a way to run a business. If I was a stockholder in one of those processing companys I would be a bit miffed that they were turning down business as long as it wasn't illegal.
My thoughts exactly.
I'm surprised with as much money as the firearms industry generates, that this is happening.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
I've been thinking about this an Tony putting up this post added to it. But what if this is why WalMart was invited to to participate in uncle Joe's "commission? Was this a planed tactic? Think about it. They funnel all the commerce on certain items to vendors that are willing and they get easy control over purchase limits, taxation, fees, what specific items are offered for sale, record keeping, etc. And all of it's possible with nothing but some executive orders and regulation directives to the alphabet agencies. No legislation needed. I know...Conspiratorial. Or is it?

kdf9511

Well-Known Fanatic
dennishoddy said:
I heard Walmart is the #1 ammo retail outlet.
Probably because in a lot of places in this country it's the only retail ammo outlet. Hmmm....I wonder if they are pushing for the banning of internet ammo sales because of this little fact.....Something to think about.

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
BancFirst is pro-2nd Amendment. They also allow you to legally carry your firearm into their branches. They also provide electronic and online transaction processing.

Latest posts